Thursday, November 19

C.R.A.F.T. DT card + Challenges




Good Morning, what a night we had last night, storms, gale force winds, rain like I've not seen for a long long time. I suppose that's what happens when you live in the Northern hemisphere.
Anyway Here is my DT card for this weeks challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. we are asking you to take inspiration from the picture posted on the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog. You also have the option of downloading the gorgeous free digi that I have used on my card to take part in this weeks challenge, courtesy of (Claire) Hope Jacare who is our Team Leader and a very talented lady indeeed. Claire is sponsoring the challenge this week with a fab prize of her Christmas digi Doodles and some Sakura Metallic pens and a surprise gift too. Wow!! how generous is that. So pop on over and take the opportunity of winning this fab prize.

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:
1. Stamp Something challenge: I followed this weeks great sketch from Ann who is the Guest designer this week.
2. Cute Daisy May challenge: This weeks theme is Touchy touchy, texture, I used snow tex for the top of the post box and underneath the snowmen.
3. Creative Inspirations challenge 36: which is Sparkle this week. I've used glitter red card and a sparkly snowflake.
4. Cupcake Craft Challenge 66: This week they are asking for a digital image, I've used Claire's image for my project.

Thank you so much for visiting me again, I do hope you had a nice time and please come back and see me soon.
Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: freebie from Magazine, Red glitter board from stock
Image: Claire at Hope Jacare digital
Medium: staedler water colour pencils & whispers pens
CB embossing folders : Snowflake and sledging
Snow tex for snow effects
Nesties oval and labels 1
Snowflake: K & Co. falala
Ribbons, buttons & sentiment from stash






Just one of the prizes this week from Claire, there are also Sakura pens up for grabs and a surprise gift.

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! What a beautiful card!!! Just love the sweet images and the sparkly fun!! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suzi, really bright and festive! Lovely insides too!

    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super card. i love claire's images and you did it fabulously.

    i also like your retro woman below!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi Stunning love it before I saw it knew what I would do lol u have more or less done it but think I will still try to join in Brillint as usual

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Suzi love your design and colour combination is beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us over at CDM this week.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Crafts this week. Your card is fabulous.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and fab snow - lovely as always Suzi! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabbilicous card, love the gorgeous colours and layout! Thanks for joining in the digi image fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Suzi, love the effect of the snow tex, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at cdm this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice work! Thanks for joining the CDM Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx