Monday, November 30

First Easel Card



Hi Friends, hope you are all having a great start to your week ahead. Can you believe it's only 25 days more to Christmas. This is my first easel card and do you know what? I thoroughly enjoyed making it. Think I'm hooked for a while, they do take a little longer but the effect is just fantastic, I'm just loving this shape of card. I am entering it into the following challenges:

1. Tellen's Place Challenge: This is the second week of Terry's challenges and she is one very generous Lady, already she has given away free digital images, candy, surprise gifts and more. Do pop along and become a follower and remember to say Suzi sent you. This weeks theme is RED & GREEN - there isn't a lot of green on my card, but I hope its enough.
2. Just Magnolia Challenge: This is the first time I've had the courage to enter this challenge, I always felt that I hadn't perfected my colouring, still haven't mind you!!! but I'll keep practicing with my new promarkers and I'll get there in the end. This week I followed the lovely sketch that was provided.
3. Pile it on Challenge: This week the theme has been set as Flowers & Flourishes. Another great challenge and some wonderful examples to view from the DT.
4. Lexi's Creations Challenge: The theme Lexi chose this week is Shaped cards, I'm hoping that my easel card is classed as shaped. Once again some great DT work to browse.
5. Crafty Catz Challenge: The theme this week has been set by Suzie and it's Angels or Fairies. I have used Tilda with wings, again not sure if this will be classed as and Angel, but I think she is very Angelic, blowing her heart shaped kisses.
6. The Pink Elephant Challenge: This week the theme is Colour me Wonderful, which means - use your favourite colouring mediums. I've just started collecting my promarkers - think it's 30 I have just now so at the moment this is my favourite medium.

I hope the rest of the week is a good one for you all. Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving such lovely comments, they are very much appreciated.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: Papermanis Signature A Christmas Carol, DCWV Christmas texture card, Christmas carol vellum for scalloped edge

Image: Magnolia Tilda blowing kisses
Medium: Promarkers & Glamour Dust for wings & kisses
MS border punch lace doily
Nesties: oval scallop & oval small
Glitter brads making memories Fa la la
Flowers, Pearls, Ribbon & Sentiments from stash.

20 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi
    Your card is great, lovely lay out and colours.
    Thanks for palying along with Lexi's Creations
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yessss i did an easel too hehe

    Just gorgeous Suzi hunni and i adore the colours well done...thanks for joining our challenge at Lexi's Creations

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, you did a great job with the easle card, it looks fab :)
    Thanks for joining us a Lexi's Creations.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suprtb Card Suzi, love everything about it, good luck with your challenges, and can I say that Xmas is approaching too fast...LOL. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ell done Suzi ot tried one yet will after this **** decorating is over lol but cits a great card and well done on challenges thats the fun bit

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi! she is a beautiful angel well done she is very cute thanks for joining crafty catz this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This is beautiful - this makes me want to tackle one of those easel cards also now that I have a little bit more time on my hands again xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card suzi,love the papers you have used ,very luxurious,good luck with the challenges
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card Suzi, the dp's are gorgeous.

    I think I am the last person in blogland to make an easel card, Im leaving them for the cards that I will make for both of my daughters, well thats if I can do them! lol

    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job suzi! you totally aced it. and i love it too!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations Challenge! Your card is so sweet and so beautiful!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi thank you so much for joining in with Lexi's Creations 2nd challenge with such a wonderful card.
    wishing you luck
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - love it.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi, this is an incredibly delightful card with Tilda colored so wonderfully! The colors are great and the embellishments sing the holiday season! Thanks for playing along at Tellen's Place.
    ~Terry
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for playing again at Tellens place... lovely card, but your cards always are.
    hugs lynx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like these easel cards Thanks for joining in again at Lexis Creations

    Georgie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Suzi!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at PIO!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh suzi!
    just love it, btw. I am in love w/ those velvet and glittery leaves!

    Thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx