Monday, November 23

Flourish Calendar 2010



This is my entry into The Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge 59. The theme this week is to make a calendar. Most of this was made from card scraps and bits and pieces in my bits box.
I'm sure my friend will love it, she likes girly things with swirls and gems. Hope you all had a lovely day. Just a quickie for tonight because I want to finish my DT project for Thurs.

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: left overs from various projects.
Image: The Crafty Pad (Faith Coy)
Medium: pro markers
Nesties Labels 1
Sizzix Bigz die corner flourish
Calendar tab: Anita's
Ribbon, Gems & Roses from stash.


4 comments:

  1. Great calender Suzi - works really well with the flourishes! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning calendar Suzi so elegant thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous calendar, love the image and what a wonderful swirl
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx