Sunday, November 1

Have a Mice Day!!


Hi Friends, I made a card today for my Brother, It's his Birthday today and we are popping up to visit him later on this afternoon. This is one area I have mojo block, cards for guys!! I am quite pleased with this though. I love the image and I bought this Laura Ashley paper just the other day, the muted colours are fab. I do hope he likes it, it's the first time I have ever given him a hand made card. I followed the sketch from Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge: which most of you know is one of my favourite blogs to visit for inspiration, and yet again they have come up trumps for me. So this is going into the MMSC25 challenge.

Thank you for visiting me, do come and see me again soon.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP Laura Ashley contemporary
DCWV texture card
Image: Digital Delights freebie
medium: pro markers
Ribbon: dovecraft
sentiment: computer
little tag : handmade by me
make a wish sentiment CCSR

9 comments:

  1. oh yeah he'll love and for several reasons: (1) you're his sister; (2) it's handmade and (3) it's fabulous!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Susie Hope your having a MICE weekend
    Have you stopped rushing about now? Thats a brill card love the little Mouse!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just as cute and charming as can be. Your colors blend so well together and your did a great job with the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Midnight Madness. We appreciate your support.

    Carol
    MMSC-Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image an lovely colors! Great card. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing with us this week and we will be looking for you next week too!!

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image! Love your card and I know your brother will too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Suzi - does it get any cuter than this!?! Love that little mouse, your colours and DP are the perfect choice!! Well played!! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we look forward to seeing you next week!!
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi! I'm really loving that DP you used for the circles! Jumps right out at me! Love it. Great job on the sketch this week. Always a pleasure to see what eye candy you've created for us each week! :)

    Sue
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card,Suzi and in such fab colours!love the gorgeous design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute and adorable!!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx