Saturday, November 7

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 15



Here is my card for the challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge: I followed the lovely sketch that they had this week. There are some adorable examples from the DT so pop on over at say hi to Kathy and the team. I've used the Peachy Keen stamp PK-236 Winter Baby in Teacup. Isn't she just a wee cutie.

Thank you for visiting me, hope to see you again soon.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP DCWV words DCWV textured card Dovecraft hand made wood free paper
Image: Peachy Keen Stamps - pk-236 Winter Baby in Teacup
Medium: pro markers & Sakura Tiara gold
Nesti scallop round
accents: spellbinders Doodle Parts
Brad: making memories Falala
Flowers & ribbon from stash

10 comments:

  1. suzi i love the colours you have used and the image is adorable
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colourful and cute take on the challenge Suzi! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
    Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of your card Suzi and the colours and image are beautiful.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmassy colours Suzi and an adorable image - it really has the awwwwwww factor!!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just toooooooo stinkin' cute! absolutely adorable!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling card, sure to bring a smile to anyone! Sure brought a smile to my face! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww sO sweet Susie Summat on my blog for you

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww, look at that little cutie. Adorable card Suzi, love the red and green for the holiday season :)Chel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi, this is fab! Love that image and you've coloured it beautifully.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi! OH HOW CUTE this card is! I love the colors that you used and your coloring with pro markers is divine! I love love love this card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us Suzi!! Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx