Monday, November 23

Poinsettia Card



Hi All, made this card for the Winter Wonderland Challenge which this week is quite an unusual challenge in that you cannot use a Christmas Stamp or Christmas backing paper. Mmm.. I thought, interesting. I bought a sheet of decoupage poinsettia a while back and forgot I had it, found it when I was having a tidy up last week. I used a 6x6 base red card and a sheet of green and white pattern paper which I edged using my MS border punch lace doily. I then added gross grain ribbon to finish it off. The sentiment came with the decoupage sheet. I quite like the finished card and I know it will suit one of my older relatives this Christmas.

Thank you for visiting I hope you all have a lovely week.
Suzi xx

8 comments:

  1. This is great Suzi. All the best in the challenge hunny
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card as always suzi.well done,good luck in the challenge
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Suzi

    fab card, love the edging. Thanks for joining us at ww

    Joeyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty!! I love the lacy border and the pointsettia is beautiful! Thanks for playing with us! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi! How fab is that pointsettia?? Glorious! Loving the colours too!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining in with us at Winter Wonderland.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - love it!!
    Thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx