Friday, November 13
Red White & Snowy Christmas
Hello Friends, I made this card to cover a few challenges. When I saw this lovely Santa from Digital Delights I just had to colour him in and use him for this project. There are so many wonderful challenges this week on my favourite season of the year, I just love Christmas, I've always loved it but even more so now that I have Grandchildren. I always made Christmas special for my own children but now can take the time to make it even more special for my Grandchildren, so all these lovely challenges that include snow, Santa, merry & bright etc etc are just up my street. I have made this card for 5 challenges, just the colour gets me in the Christmas mood, red white green glitter etc. So here are the challenges that Santa is entering:
1. Die Cut Dreams Challenge 22: The lovely vikki has come up with a great sketch this week and a theme as well of Snowy. I've followed the sketch and added snow tex under Santa's feet. Hope you and Susie like my effort.
2. Doodle Palace Challenge: Laura who won the challenge a couple of weeks ago has chosen the theme and it is a Red & White Christmas Card, you can follow her sketch if you wish but it's not necessary. Thank you for the theme it's just great.
3. Cupcake Craft Challenge 65: The theme this week is Snow Much Fun, the challenge is to produce snow somewhere on you project, my snow is under Santa's feet.
4. Charisma Cardz Challenge 45 : The theme this week is Merry & Bright, to help you along with your Christmas Cards, I think Santa is always merry & bright.
5. Papertake Weekly Challenge: The theme this week is Digisparkle, and the sponsor this week is just fantastic, they are being sponsored by none other than Digisparkle and the prize is one month of free downloads of their fab digi images, now how cool is that. All you have to do is have something Digi on your project and something sparkly. I've used sparkly ribbon and sparkly stars. Hope that's okay girls.
I've really enjoyed these challenges because I love Christmas, I am really looking forward to it. Hope you all are too.
DP: None Used a 6x6 red card and embossed it using CB snowflake folder
Image: Digital Delights (gorgeous)
medium: pro markers & Sakura Tiara pens
Snow Tex (what a wonderful invention) for under Santa's feet
Nestie's oval & labels 1
Ribbon: from local haberdashery store
Glitter peel offs from Ebay
Sentiment: computer generated by me.