Monday, November 16

Retro Lady



Good Morning, well it's 1.40am here and I've just finished this card for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge: MMSC27. I bought a set of three of these images a couple of weeks ago and thought I would use this one called Serenity. I've used the rose stamp that came with her to accent the corners. I didn't want to over decorate this card so have kept it quite simple but I think it's very striking with only three colours of Gold Black & Red. Thank you so much for popping in to visit me. I hope you will come back and see me soon.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
Black Card, large gold label card & red glitter card.
Image: Serenity from dimensionsfourth.co.uk
Medium: pro markers skin tones, staedler water colour pencils, sakura tiara pens
spellbinders doodle parts accents
ribbons from stash.

7 comments:

  1. Og my giddy aunt - I loev this retro lady!! Such a great take on this weeks sketch! I love your choice of colours and the embellishments you have used - this is just gorgeous! Well played! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, I look forward to seeing what you will next week!!
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, what a intriguing card! You have only used 3 colors, very wonderful job :) Thank you for playing with us at Midnight Madness this past week, hope to see you at the next sketch, xox ~Jeni & MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo super cool Suzi! Love the colours and what a fabulous image! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. wOW WOW you have made a terific job of her I will need to direct Rita to you she tries all these stamps for Ali on C$Cbefore they are even shown
    love her

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exquisite creation. I love this impressive color combination...perfect with your alluring image. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week. We love seeing your work.

    Carol
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Suzi that would look good in ANY era!
    Congratulations on winning the Peachy Keen challenge too! Well done!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx