Thursday, November 26

Thankful



Hi again, I would like to show you this little card I made to say thank you to a friend who made me go out for lunch and some shopping the other day. Mind you I didn't need much persuading, I am now convinced she had an alternative motive, guess where we ended up ? yes my favourite craft store, now Jeanie is not into crafting but she kept asking - do you like this - do you like that - what would I do with that piece of equipment. I think she was sussing out what to get me for Christmas. Bless her!!! Anyway this little beauty is entering 2 challenges.

1. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: This week there is a fab sketch from DT member Liz and an open theme.
2. Stamp Something Challenge: The theme this week is Thank You. A card or gift in fact whatever you like so long as it has thank you on it somewhere. My thank you is on the large flower.

Thank you for taking the time to visit me and thank you also for the lovely comments you leave me to read. They are very much appreciated.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: Trimcraft Laura Ashley Contemporary
Image: Sorry unknown - received in a swap
Medium: promarkers
Flowers: Bobunny
Brads : cardology
Sentiment: papermania
Ribbon: Dovecraft

5 comments:

  1. Ahh Suzi Just thinking there cant keep up with you and always ssuch lovely projects tyou do this card Too I am so sorry not been so attentive but one week today I will be back to well can I say normal? lol As normal as I can be Thanks for joing Incy Wincy this week and hope you continue to do so Just wish one week you would strike it lucky!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, this is sooo cute!!!!! Those bright green flowers are AWESOME!!!! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute hun love the papers,and colurs you have used thanks for joining us at incy designs this week love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this :)

    Thank you for playing along this week at Incy Wincy :)

    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx