Wednesday, December 30

Anniversary Card for DH


Hi Friends, This is the anniversary card I've made for my DH, we will have been married for 36years on New Years Eve. I wanted to make him a really fussy, fancy card for the simple reason that this is my first ever hand made anniversary card to him, because this time last year I was not a crafter in any shape or form. But I held myself back. My hubby is not into fancy or fussy so I plumped for just a nice simple but effective card (I hope !!). I'm sure he will love it as he is ultra tolerant of my new found hobby.

I thought this card appropriate for two challenge:

1. The Crafty Pad Challenge: Debbie would like to see stitching this week, I'm afraid mine is only faux stitches as I don't have a machine (yet!!) Debbie has a call out for a couple of new DT members to work with her fab new digital images. The call is open until 11th January.
2. ABC Challenge: The letter for this week is K which = Kissing. Don't forget that the new sister ABC Christmas Challenge blog starts today the 30th December. So pop on over and have a peek.

Thank you so much for visiting I hope you all have a Fab New Year.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: papermania christmas carol - DCWV texture card for mounting
Image: Pollycrafts - Devotion
Medium: ProMarkers & dovecraft chalks.
Spellbinders ribbon tag trio
ribbons stash
Sentiment: comp generated.






8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suzi lovely detail and the papers and the colouring are gorgeous.
    Happy Annivesary
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, what a gorgeous card - Congratulations to you bothon your anniversary. :)
    I am sure your DH will love it too - especially made just for him. :)
    Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Pad Challenge, :)
    Happy New Year
    xxDebbie The Crafty pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Suzi - especially like the sentiment.
    Happy New Year
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Anniversary card Suzi, just gorgeous!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my candy & joining in with the Charisma blog hop - best of luck!

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful card suzi ,love it as will your hunny,good luck with all the challenges and a very happy annivresary to you both, i hope you have a happy new year
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi suzi what a cute card, happy aniversary and new year take care sal x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fantastic card,

    I hope you had a lovely christmas and new year, thank you for joining us on abc this time

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx