Sunday, December 6

Be My Valentine !!


It was a real nice change to do something different today for the challenge over at
Tellen's Place Challenge 3: This week the theme was set by the lovely Lisa (aka Allissa Designs) the colours chosen were pink & red and the theme is Valentine. Terry ( blog owner) is also giving you 3 beautiful digi images to download and use. I used this one which is just amazing, I couldn't believe it when I saw her because she is doing exactly what I do for a living. I am a professional singer (35 years) in the business. Yes I still work but only Fri, Sat and the occasional Sun. Do please pop over and say Hi to Terry and the girls, it's a fab blog.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving such warm comments, I love and appreciate the encouragement you give me.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: DCWV Words ~ Metallic red card from stock
Image: Tellen's Place
Medium: Promarkers
Chipboard Sentiment: from stock
Wording: Computer
Cupid charm from www.craftime.com
Ribbon, flower from stash.


10 comments:

  1. what a fab card and a double bonus with it being a singer!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi suzi - me again - the link to Tallens won't work just keeps coming back to your page.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I love how this card turned out. Thank you for joining us this week over at Tellen's Place. We hope you will join us again real soon.

    Hugs,
    Michelle B

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love that image! super card!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sentiment and that charm is just too cute! Great Card. Hope to see more of ya at Tellen's!
    Tanisha~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background paper Suzi, it really works with the singer image! The colors are great and love the extras you added. Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi,greta cards..love the colors.

    Ps.I have a rak on my blog..

    Hugs Fia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Suzi...this is divine. I love it hun. Hope you are ok sweetie? sorry im not around much anymore. Keep well my darlin.
    Thanks for joining us at Tellens Place this week!
    Lisa.x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Suzi - can just imagine you in that red dress - brill image! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at tellens place.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx