Thursday, December 3

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 28



Morning Everyone, hope you are all well and happy. This is my DT project for the theme this week over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge which is "Christmas Birthday". I have a friend who was born on Christmas day, her name is Carol, (quite apt I think) so this card was made for her in mind. It doesn't need to be a card you can choose a gift, gift tag, handmade jewelery We are being sponsored by the lovely Debbie over at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs who is generously giving the winner two stamp sets. Wow!! the adorable Just Ted with Hugs and the wonderful Flourish & Leaves. Do pop over and have a look at Deb's gorgeous stamps, they are great value and are just adorable.

I took my inspiration for my card from the lovely Chelsea over at
Crafting Life's Pieces Challenge
which runs every Sunday and she gives the most wonderful sketches to follow. So this is my entry into Chelsea's challenge. May I say what a fantastic blog this lovely lady has, her work is outstanding and her imagination holds no bounds. Do pop over and have a peek and say Hi.

That's all from me just now, have to pop out now and see if I can finish off my Christmas list, only a few bits to get so I will probably see you all in the afternoon.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: MME wild asparagus, pink glitter card and card stock from stash.
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: promarkers
CB folder script
Nesties: square scallop & labels 1
lace doily cut to suit
Spell binders doodle parts
sentiment: computer



4 comments:

  1. Looks good enough to eat!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, you are just too sweet! Thank you so much! :)And thanks for playing along with me every week thus far. I enjoy visiting your blog and looking at all your wonderful cards. :)Chel

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the cards you made...they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are adorable...love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx