Thursday, December 10

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 29 Happy New Year



Morning Everyone, sorry I'm a bit late with my DT card for the challenge this week over at C.R.A.F.T. This week we would like to see your Happy New Year projects. It doesn't have to be a card, it could be a gift or a calendar etc.

The prize this week has been donated by a mystery blogger, Wow, how generous is that. I just love MME products and I'm sure our winner this week will love them too.


Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: double sided card from stock
Image & Ribbon from stash
Words and numbers from Quick Kutz Big squeeze.

2 comments:

  1. Suzi not seen u for ages!!Not sure now if its YOU hiding or ME!!! Lol Hope your Ok I hope to join in this time if I have time

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx