Saturday, December 26

Friday Sketchers Christmas Blog Hop + Challenge



Over at Friday Sketcher this week they are having a challenge with a difference, The theme this week is a sketch from the lovely Claudia, but they are also having a blog hop to show you the gorgeous disigns the DT team have come up with. All you need do is visit, leave a comment on each DT's creation and you are in with a chance of winning some beautiful prizes. So what are you waiting for, just click on the highlighted name and hey presto you are there.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: dovecraft eastern bloom ~ gold opalescent card for mounting image
Image: Freebie from Wendy at Digital Doodling
Medium: promarkers
Nesties: large deckled rectangle: labels 1
Fibres: Craftworks
Chalks: Plaid
Sizzix little dies: Daisy stem
Roses & sentiment from stash.

3 comments:

  1. I am so bored tonight Susie I am just going to do that the blogs are so quiet as are the forums have had two hours to myself but I just can't strum up enough energy for more crafting love what you have made with Wendys image tho brilliant off to do the hop now lol
    have a good new year Suzi

    liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi - this is great. I will upload it onto the Visitor's Gallery in the next few days xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a very pretty card! i'm such a fan of the "asian" look and this is stunning.

    thank you suzi for your thoughts and prayers. they definitely helped.

    hugs, my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx