Saturday, December 19

Gift Tags


This lovely image was a freebie from Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: I printed it off twice to make a couple of gift tags for my 5yr old twin Grandsons bags of goodies, the only difference between them is the colour of the gift box that Santa is holding, Ross likes blue and Aaron likes purple (don't ask!) A big thank you to Heather for the download. I used Promarkers, Sakura Souffle pens along with Sakura Tiara glitter pens for the colouring. I used my pinking scissors to give them a scalloped edge after sticking them to red card. They are quite large 12cm x 8cm

Suzi xx

4 comments:

  1. Great tags Suzi - love them. I think Aaron obviously has very good taste! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Suzi :)
    I have some more coloured versions on my own personal blog http://vanillahevn.blogspot.com if you are interested - the pictures are a little different!

    Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week!

    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Suzi Great idea I wish you luck and thanks for joining incy wincy this week
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great hun brill idea too thanks for joining us at incy designs this week love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx