Wednesday, December 23

Hidden Snowflake + Challenges




My last Christmas card for this year Yippee!!. I made this for my Daughter. This Christmas is my first crafting one and I must say it's been a fantastic learning experience since I started crafting 11 months ago and blogging 8 months ago. I want to say a huge thank you to everyone of you who have visited me throughout my time here and for all your friendships and encouragement. I wish you all a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR.

This cute image of Tilly was a freebie from the lovely Wendy over at Digital Doodling she also has some fab New Year Candy on offer so do pop over and join in.

The challenges I'm entering are:

1. Die Cut Dreams Challenge: Susie & Vikki have asked us to make a project with a hidden snowflake. I made a little pocket for mine, I've also put a secret message inside for my Daughter. Even more exciting news is that Susie & Vikki are starting a new Challenge blog ~ Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge which kicks off on the 16th January, they have some fab candy to give away too.
2. Digital Tuesday Challenge: Theme this week is Let it Snow ~ lots of snowflakes on your project.
3. Crafty Creations Challenge: This week there are no rules to follow the girls just want us to have fun. Great idea girls.
4. Creative Card Crew: The challenge this week as well as a DT call is Anything goes. This is my second entry.

Thank you so much for visiting, I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and hope Santa is exceptionally good to you all.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: DCWV words - DCWV texture card
Image: Tilly (Wendy @ Digital Doodling) see side bar
Medium: promarkers & glamour dust
Nesties: round scallop & large deckled Mega rectangles
Small Snowflakes & stars ~ Cuttlebug snowflake #2 die
Large snowflake K&Co
Ribbon, gems, blue roses, gold leaves, sentiment from stash.

12 comments:

  1. Suzi this is stunning darling
    Thanks for the toot and thanks for joining in our challenge this week at DCD
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie, I had no idea you just started blogging and creating - you are so incredibly talented! When I first started, I was not so good and this was ten years ago. So good for you! Thank you for your wonderful support at Tellen's Place and the lovely comments you leave for me and others - you are so sweet! Have a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest New Year - see you in 2010! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hun,this is gojus your daughter will love it just wanted to wish you a happy xmas and wonderful new year love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what a stunner loving that image and your design is just perfect thank you so much for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday wishing you Happy Holidays
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw - this is lovely... hope you have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi, this is so beautiful!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Digital Tuesday this week!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with this great card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely Suzi, mine was also for my daughter, she loved it and has the detatchable snowflake hanging on the tree. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, stunning card! Found you through the digital tuesday challenge blog!
    linda http://www.backtopaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely PURR_FECT! The icy blues and whites with snowflakes--genius!
    Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations during my week of Sponsorship.

    Purrs & Kisses,
    Kristal of Digi Kitty
    www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
    www.thedigikitty.com
    Freebies, Challenges, Digi Stamps & Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi this is truely stunning! beautiful image and colours and your hidden snowflake is wonderful! thankyou for playing at DCD this week and good luck.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx