Saturday, December 26

My First Hand made boxes



Hi Friends, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day. I made my first ever boxes to hold gifts and an easel card for my Daughter. I used white card stock for the easel box and kept it very simple with a snowflake peel off and some gorgeous ribbon. The tag is decorated with peel off sentiment and a blue rose and gold leaves. The other box containing her gift was made using pale green card stock and I used rub ons from craft world and some wired ribbon with a red rose in the centre. My daughter loved the boxes and the gifts inside.

I am entering them into Allsorts Challenge: The theme for this week is anything but a card.

hope you all have a nice Boxing day recovering from the festivities.

Suzi xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzi
    Beautiful boxes. Thanks for taking part in my challenge at Allsorts this week. Hope you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx