Tuesday, December 29

Passion for ProMarker Mega Christmas Challenge



I made this little notebook for the Passion for ProMarkers Challenge. This is my first time entering this challenge. I only started using ProMarkers about 6 weeks ago, I was always a water colour girl, but I must admit since finding out about them through visiting other blogs I wanted to give them a go, so I bought the skin tones and accents pack. I haven't looked back since, although I still have a lot to learn, I'll just keep practicing. I am slowly building my collection. Anyway I digress. The theme of this Mega Christmas challenge which runs until the 5th of January is to make anything but a card but it still must have a Christmas Theme and you can enter as many times as you like.

I made this for myself. This will be my "To Do" Christmas book for 2010. Thank you so much for visiting me, I do appreciate your comments and love reading them.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: DCWV words ~ papermania bumper pastels pack ~ handmade blue paper from Craftwork
Image: WOJ
Mediums: ProMarkers - Ivory~Blush~cool Aqua~Blue pearl ~Cornflower ~Forest green ~ olive green ~ Berry red ~( Sandstone/vanilla/spice for hair)
glamour dust for hat collar & muff

Stars & Snowflakes CB snowflade #2 die
Gems from stash

5 comments:

  1. Yay good on you Suzi getting organised for Christmas 2010 - did you know there is a christmas challenge blog starting up in the New Year? I'll come back with the link if you want it hun
    Take care and have a lovely New Years celebration
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it wonderful to make something beautiful for yourself? and this is just stunning! that image is like a snow princess! absolutely stunning.

    more thanks for your kind thoughts & prayers.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, wow you're super organised :) I love your notebook and the image is adorable. Your colouring is amazing, I can't believe you've only been using the pens 6 weeks. I hope you can come and join us again soon. Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable book, love the image, thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful wee notebook Suzi
    thanks for joining us on the PfP xmas challenge and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx