Saturday, December 26

Poor Ted !!


Here is a little card I made for Moving along with the Times Challenge: The theme this week is a sketch with the instructions to use a Teddy somewhere on your creation. I received this image from Doodle Palace who were giving every follower their choice of any image in the store, I chose Ted, he is so adorable. I always like to keep a stock of get well cards especially for this time of the year.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP DCWV pocket full of poses. Goldline mottled pink card for mounting
Image: Doodle Palace Little ted
Medium: promarkers and staedler water colours pencils
Sentiment: CC signature
Nesties: oval small , oval scalloped and deckled mega rectangles.


2 comments:

  1. Aww, poor little ted! Thanks for playing along at MAWTT with my sketch, your card is adorable.

    Nicki, :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..this is so cute..love the image.
    thanks for taking part in MAWTT challenge good luck and we hope you can join us again clare DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx