Thursday, December 31

Quixotic New Year Candy






Hi everyone, I just had to tell you about the wonderful Mystery Candy that Elaine from Quixotic Paperie is giving everyone a chance of winning with a value of approx £40.00, now how great is that. All you need do is pick out one of your favourite special projects of the year and leave a comment over at Quixotic Challenge, entries must be in by Midnight on 5th January. You can click on the named link or the blinkie above and hey presto you are there.

It wasn't easy but I chose this particular one, I made this for a very special friend who was and still is going through some health problems. She loved the card and the candy box filled with her favourite sweets.

I hope you all have a Wonderful New Year Celebration tonight and I hope that 2010 is a prosperous and happy one for you all.

Suzi x

2 comments:

  1. oh she is a hottie!

    so looking forward to sharing 2010 with you and your wonderful creations. thank you so much for that beautiful sentiment you left on my blog. it's been delightful getting to know you and i know we'll be friends a long, long time.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice!
    Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx