Thursday, December 24

Thank You CRAFT Challenge 31




Oh my goodness we had a record number of entries into the free for all challenge set last week (106) and such fantastic creations too. I enjoyed visiting every single one of them.
Here is my DT card for Craft Challenge this week, the theme is Thank you, which I'm sure we will all be doing a lot of over the next few days and weeks. The challenge will run for two weeks and entries should be in by Wednesday 6th Jan.
I am also entering my card into Papertake Weekly Challenge which also has the theme of Thank You with some beautiful DT examples for your to view.


Merry Christmas Everyone.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: papermania Antique cream
Image Sarah Kay ~
Medium: promarkers
Nesties: labels 1
Flowers, ribbons, sentiment from stash.






1 comment:

  1. Suzi your card is lovely, really like all the detail you have inside as well as out.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx