Thursday, January 14

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 34 - Sketch + News



First Things First

This is my DT card for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week which has a wonderful sketch by our very own Eileen. Our sponsor this week is Craft Obsessions.co.uk who are very generously giving the winner 6 ProMarker pens, WOW!! that's some prize. I've used one of my 5 new Sugar Nellie stamps I received from Funky Kits, I ordered them Sunday and received them Tuesday, now that's what I call service. This little beauty is called Dress Up Maggie. Isn't she just adorable, I love her.

My News

Some of you may have read that I wasn't very well last week, the dreaded flu, but I'm back to normal after the huge amounts of Toddies my lovely hubby kept pumping into me, bless him.
On
Monday I received an invitation from the lovely Debbie over at The Crafty Pad Challenge asking if I would like to join the DT, it took me all of 2 or maybe it was 3 seconds to say
YES PLEASE.
Tuesday it was my twin grandsons 6th Birthday and we had a wonderful day eating cake and playing and crafting and doing things that Grans do and then went out to dinner to celebrate. Wednesday I received an invitation from the lovely Jude over at Creative Inspirations Challenge asking if I would like to join the DT, well I ask you, how long did it take me to say
YES PLEASE.
It's been a fantastic week so far girls, could it get any better, well you will have to wait and see, I may have some news for you on SATURDAY!!!

Back to my card: I am entering her into 3 challenges, and they are:

1. Cupcake Craft Challenge: are looking for Girly cards this week

2. The Pink Elephant Challenge: Are looking for Birthday this week

3. Crafty Cardmakers Challenge: Are asking for What's New. My new item is my stamped image.

Well girls that's all from me at the moment, thank you so much for visiting, do come back and see me soon.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: Papermania Blossom Hill - Trimcrafts Laura Ashley contemporary
Image: Sugar Nellie: Dress up Maggie
Mediums: Promarkers
Nesties: round scallop oval small & scallop
Ribbon, buttons, flowers, sentiment from stash.

12 comments:

  1. great card hun and welcome to the team too love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Suzi - to go with your fab week! I am sure you will do the other DT's proud - have fun! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Such a pretty image and the papers are definitely girly! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a superb card,i love it,well done on your dt positions ,i look forward to seeing all your projects
    lalkygirl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suzi...Your card is lovely!!
    Thanks for joining in The Pink Elephant fun this week!!!

    Pink Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Card!!
    Love the little girl image she is so adorable!
    Love the flowers!
    Congrats on your DT!!
    WTG!!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Suzi - the colour pallette is gorgeous, so understated and pretty.
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! That image is so sweet and I love your color combo!! Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving such kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love your card. Great image, great colours, great embellishments
    Jack (Crafty Cardmakers)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx