Thursday, January 21

Craft Challenge DT Project - Red + Challenges




Good Morning, I hope you are all having a lovely start to your day. It's our regular day to pick up my twin Grandson's from school, play with them, feed them and keep them amused until 6.30pm, then my Daughter brings the oldest Grandson to us. They then all stay with Grandad whilst Janie and I attend night school, we are doing an IT course ( this is our third year) and we are doing really well, I don't think I would ever have blogged if I had not attended it.

Any way I digress, here is my project this week for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 34 which this week is a colour theme of RED, you can do anything you choose but your project must be primarily RED.
Our sponsor this week is the lovely Donnas Den of Crafts so do pop over to C.R.A.F.T. to find out the details of the prize and of course to see the other DT's creations.

I've made a STASH CASH BOX, well that's what I'm calling it. As you know it was my birthday on Sunday and beside all the lovely crafting gifts I also received some cash and as I had some Christmas cash left over I decided to make a little box to keep my cash in, I will be adding to it weekly and spending it in March at the Big Craft Show in Glasgow. My Daughter Janie is also putting a weekly amount away in my box so that we can go together and have a fab day out.
That's why I've used the sentiment of Here Come The Girls!! look out craft show!!!

The chocolate toffee box in the bottom picture (emptied on Sun of it's contents) is the template I used to make the box, I've kept it and it will get used again and again so I'm recycling it over and over.

The challenges I'm entering are:
1. Die Cut Dreams Challenge: Recycling - hope my box counts
2. Passion for ProMarkers Challenge: Any colour this week with the theme of Girls, Girls Girls.
3. Quixotic Challenge: Ink up an old stamp. Which I have done.
4. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Colour me Wonderful - use your favourite medium.


Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you will come back and see me soon.

Suzi xx





23 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous project Suzi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP.
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow suzi! first, a very happy belated birthday! hope it was filled with your happy dreams!

    what a super box! great idea and wonderful creatiivity!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, what a fantastic box and such a good idea! Love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely box. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great box Suzi, what a great idea!

    Happy belated Birthday, hope you had a great day!

    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful project! Great idea and love the way you decorated it. Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project Suzi - don't think anyone could guess what it started life as - really clever! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally wonderful Suzi
    Lovely image really nice colour and layout Thanks for joining Incy wincy this week

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2nd beauty Suzi and I bet those sweets were lovely too !! any left ??!!
    Thanks for joining in this weeks at the DCD challenge we hope you will join us again on Monday
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi, what a great idea! Love the image and sentiment as well. Hope that box will get full when March rolls around. :)Chel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant box Suzi, thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so sweet love the image great coluring too thank you for joining us at incy designs this week love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great project and it turned out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great project! Love altered items and seeing what you can do with things you have laying around the house. Awesome work!

    P.S. Thanks for the heads up..I went back and fixed it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzi What a Fantastic Project and a Great reason to buy Chocolate lol You've Colored it just wonderfully :)
    Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thank for nice words very. I salute from poland

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous project! I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhh Suzi, how precious that little box is, I can think of a million things to stash in there lol..you girls are so amazing with what you come up with..
    hugz
    stitchy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Suzi this is bloomin gorgeous i love it. A total transformation! the images and colours are gorgeous. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowzers Suzi this is one awesome box. Love your image and punchwork and hoping you are gonna share those sweeties with me.
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous box! Such a sweet image and fun sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. brill idea to use the box as a template! You have been busy since I last visited - sorry I don't have time to comment on everything - but all lovely as ever.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx