Thursday, January 28

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Paper Piecing


Hi Friends, Here is my card for the C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week
which is one of my favourites - Paper Piecing. I've used a vintage style stamp from Dimension Fourth and paper pieced her top, skull cap, feathers and shawl. I've given her some bright eyes and lips, the flower on her skull cap I've used a large ruby gem and glitter. I think she looks ready to go out on the town, all she needs is a suave gent with a trilby. Our sponsor this week is the lovely Claire from Hope Jacare at
ShopHandmade, who is giving the winner a choice of 3 Digital images of their choice.

I have a busy day ahead of me, so this may be my only post today. I will probably be back later tonight to do some visiting and browsing. See you all later.

Have a great day everyone.
Suzi xx

Challenges:
1. Creative Inspirations Challenge: are looking for Feminine
2. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge: have an Anything Goes theme this week.

Recipe:
6 x 6 red card, black card, gold embossed card for mounting
Image: Hope from Dimension Fourth
Medium: promarkers for face and skin
Paper piecing paper: Shawl, PM a christmas carol vellum & gold peel off opalescent paper for top, skull cap & feathers.
Flowers & gems from stash.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Suzi!!!

    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab party girl - great fun card Suzi! Cheers Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzi....... Love what you have done with the sponsors image!!!!
    thank you for joining us at Creative Inspiration.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really classy card Suzi.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi!! Such a fantastic image and I love all your paper piecing!! Just beautiful!

    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a knock out! The red sets everything off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx