Sunday, January 24

The Crafty Pad Challenge 55 - A Sketch.



Good Morning Everyone, hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed my time as a DT member this week, your creations were all fantastic with the animal theme last week, I had a great time visiting you all, and what a creative bunch you are. I've had loads of inspirational ideas from you all. This weeks challenge is a sketch by the lovely Maxine. I veered away from a card this week and decided to do something a little different, so I made a wall hanging out of a polystyrene pizza base. I made it for my Great Niece who will be 8 next week. I will be making her a card to go with it using the same colours etc.

I've used cute Roshell with her basket of flowers, available in digital or polymer over at The Crafty Pad just click on the link and pop over to join in the challenge and to see the other DT's gorgeous creations.
There is also a Tutorial on how I made my wall hanging. it is so simple to do. If I can do it anyone can.

Thank you so much for visiting, hope you enjoyed your stay and that you come back and see me again soon.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: PM
simply elegant
Image: Roshell (digi) The Crafty Pad
Medium: Promarkers
Flourishes Sizzix big die
Flowers by flora doodles
Gems from stash.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi thank you so much for a gorgeous DT project. :) I just adore your wall plaque and I am sure your great neice will love it too. :)
    Love your tutorial on it too - nice clear easy to follow pics and instructions - thanks. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx