Sunday, January 31

The Crafty Pad Challenge 56 - Sketch



Good Morning Everyone, This is my DT card for the challenge this week over at
The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog which this week has a lovely Sketch to follow from
Maxine and as Valentine day draws closer lets see the love on your project. I've used Debbie's wonderful (digital) Eggward & Roshell. (love these names) which is available now in polymer or digital download HERE along with all the other wonderful stamps and digi images in the store. The prize this week is a Guest Designer Spot for 1 week and any digi image of your choice.

I enjoyed visiting you all last week and came away with some fab ideas, you are such a clever and talented lot. Do pop over to see the other wonderful examples from the other DT members, you won't be disappointed. I look forward to visiting you all again this coming week.

Hope you all have a lovely relaxing Sunday, I'm off out later to visit with some neighbours for a glass of wine and some nibbles. I may see you all later but then again maybe not, depends how the wine is flowing. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit, I hope you come back and see me real soon.

Suzi xx

I am entering my little duckies into one other challenge:
The Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge: the theme this week is Hearts.

Recipe:
DP: PM colossal (Love)
Image: The Crafty Pad Eggward & Roshell
Medium: Promarkers
Hearts: Cricut (george cartridge)
Nesties: circle scalloped
Sentiment: stash

9 comments:

  1. Ow wow, gorgeous card Suzi, really love the cute image from maxine!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi thank you for such a lovely DT card - Roshell and Eggward do look happy..lol. I love the different coloured flowers too. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the duckies! Cute card. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi,

    Great card for this week's challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Suzi, wow hun another totally stunning card and such a gorgeous image from Debbie. I love the baby card too how adorable is that image? hope you've had a good weekend hunny, big hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a refreshing card Suzi and cute too
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi, lovely card. Those ducks are cute and the layouts wonderful.

    Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC and good luck in the draw

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx