Monday, January 25

Creative Inspirations Challenge 26 - Sketch



Hi Everyone,
This is my first DT card for the challenge over at Creative Inspirations this week which has a Sketch to follow from the lovely Maxine. I've used one of my new Sugar Nellie stamps from Funky Kits- it's called mistletoe - but I didn't need the mistletoe (should be above their heads) so I masked it off and just used the image, aren't they adorable. Do pop over to see the other DT's gorgeous creations and the sketch. The prize this week comes from Peachy Keen Stamps (adorable stamps they are too) who have donated a $25.oo voucher to spend in their store.


I am also entering the card into Ooh la la Creations Challenge: this week it's Distressing.
I used scissors and chalk to distress the outer edge of the image, and chalks to distress the layers surrounding it.

Thank you for popping in to visit, hope you enjoyed your stay and that you'll come back and see me soon.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: MME wild asparagus Green check background (unknown)
Image: Sugar Nellie Mistletoe
Medium: promarkers plaid blending chalks for distressing
Nestie scalloped oval and oval small
Flowers: prima
rose in centre: orchard crafts
buttons & sentiment: Stash

11 comments:

  1. yes, they are adorable. and your card is gorgeous!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, I love the pastel tones and the distress look around the image matt
    Thank you so much for joining in Ooh La La challenge this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzi, you were quick off the mark. Fantastic card, love your colour scheme. We appreciate you joining us at OLL. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi,
    This card is so stinkin' cute!
    Love the coloring and layout!
    Congrats on the new DT spot!
    Hugs,
    True : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations Suzi on your latest DT position. you ahve made some fabby cards this past weel. well done. your DT tutorial for the Crafty Pad is fantastic...
    sorry I havent left messages on all posts...but I have looked at the beautiful craetions.
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and image. You've got a very interesting site here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic work, you have used such a cute image too
    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh' Suzi this card is Adorable, image is gorgeous and coloured perfect, great papers & colour too,
    great 1st DT card congrats on DT post too, Hugs x
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That image is adorable! I love the soft colors and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. REALLY stunning card Suzi these buttons are lovely love the layout may do if I can find T-I-M-E lol

    Hgs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx