Thursday, January 7

DT Card CRAFT Challenge

This week over at CRAFT Challenge we are asking you to come out of your comfort zone just a little and try something new. Any project you wish to choose so long as it has a Resist Technique. I used glossy photo paper and my Bo Bunny (Aloha) stamped with Stazon black ink, allowing 15 - 20 minutes for it to dry. I then borrowed my grandsons crayola white crayon and coloured the petals of the flowers. Taking a piece of sponge and LLB burgundy ink I dabbed all over the surface allowing at least an hour to dry. Then using a paper towel I removed the ink from the petals. ( it won't dry on top of the wax crayon) I distressed the edges of the card with blue Portafolio ink. It's the first time I've used this technique so if I can do it, anyone can.

Our sponsor this week with a love prize is Your Special Delivery, so do come and join us this week

Thank you for popping in to see me I hope you'll come back for another visit soon.

Suzi xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Suzi - looks like a tile to me - you are so good with that wax crayon!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx