Saturday, January 16

One Stop Craft Challenge - 63 Fancy Edges/Corners



Good Morning Everyone, Hope you are all well and happy today, I am very happy as I can now reveal that I am now a fully fledged Design Team Member for One Stop Craft Challenge when I received my email from Shelley I was delighted, it took me all of 2 nanno seconds to accept the wonderful offer. It's been a fantastic week for me and this news was the cherry on the cake so to speak.

The challenge this week chosen by Sharon is Fancy Edges (or Corners). Do pop over to the challenge blog HERE and find out more about the challenge, prizes and of course the fabulous DT inspirational examples.

I chose to use Edges for my card. This is not a punch it's the shaped 6x6 paper from LLB and I cut and applied the strips to both edges of my card. The image of course is Tilda ( whom I adore) the two roses are my new buy this week, aren't they delicious.

Thank you so much for visiting I hope you will come and join in the fun this week with us.

Suzi x
Recipe:
DP: papmermania dots LLB retro rose
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: Promarkers
Nesties: Oval small - oval scallop - circle scallop
Roses: Orchard Crafts
Sentiment: stash

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Suzi! It's fantastic to have you on our team.
    Your card is so delicious! It must be a combination of those fantastic roses and the very pretty Tilda image. I love the teatment of the Edges paper; it's gorgeous.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! and wooo hooo on the dt spot! this card is beautiful. the blues are perfect and those flowers are gorgeous!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well well well one stop it is good for u lovely card will try to join in if I can get the time

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi Gorgeous card i love the edges and tilda is beautifully coloured and the roses are lovely. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful edges and cut work in this card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats with your DT position Suzi! your card is really cute, love the flowers!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Suzi - I love the colours! Have fun on the DT - you will be a great team member! Best wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card hun !Congratulations on joining the DT .Love the image ,adore your the blue Papers and Roses look so elegant.
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi, a big hello and welcome to you. I am so pleased you have joined our team. As always a fab card,its beautiful.
    Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Suzi!! I LOVE those flowers, where did you get them from???

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx