Sunday, January 17

Here Come the Girls !!!


Hi Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to Roshell carrying her basket of flowers, this is my 1st DT card as one of the new Design Team members on The Crafty Pad Challenge. I am delighted to be working with such talented ladies and look forward to a long and fun filled relationship with them all. Do pop over and join us in the challenge this week and to take a look at the other inspiring DT creations.

The theme this week is Animals (at least one) on your project. I've used Roshell in the form of a digi download and printed her off in three different sizes just to show you how versatile digital images can be. Roshell is available in polymer stamp for and digi download. To have a browse at the great images available from the Crafty Pad just click HERE and hey presto you're there.

I am also entering Roshell into the following challenges:

1. Charisma Cardz Challenge: Anything New, my digital image is new, my blue stitched suede flower is new and my own designed sentiment shape is new.
2. Raise The Bar Challenge: is making it's DEBUT and that is also the theme of the challenge, something making its Debut on your project. Mine is flower, image and sentiment. Joni is also giving you the chance to win some lovely candy so what are you waiting for, get on over there and join in.

Thank you so much for visiting, you all know how much I enjoy reading your comments, I hope you will come back for another visit soon.

That's all for now - it's my Birthday Today and I have the whole family coming for tea & cake this afternoon so I'm off to make myself beautiful, takes time at my age!! (they always bring the camera) so I know I'll need the lippy and mascara. He he. Bye for now.

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: Papermania sweet nothings
Image: Crafty Pad Designs (Roshell)
Medium: promarkers
ms punch doily lace
Sentiment: computer
Large blue suede flower memory keepers
yellow & blue flower Bo Bunny
Brad: stash.

10 comments:

  1. So glad you joined the team at the Crafty Pad. Lovely card and such bright colours just right after all this snow.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ducks you have used, never seen anything like these before. Lovely layout you have used too

    hope you are having a good weekend.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZI...:) :)
    Welcome to the crafty pad and great to have you with us permanently. :)
    Just adore your card Suzi - great idea to use Roshell 3 times in various sizes - just love the sentiment too. :) :) Your choice of papers is lovely - so bright and cheery for this weather - just warms the cockles of me heart...lol

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! Thanks for playing with Raise the Bar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fab and fun card love the ducks they mad me smile
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, Happy Birthday Suzi!! This is such a CUTE creation! Love those duckies!! Thanks again for joining us at Raise The Bar!! Hope to see you for the next challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh isn't this the cutest, i love it :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Raise the Bar

    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. First off Suzi, you look waaay too young to be a mom of grown kids and married for that long!! :D heehee! Now on to your card, what a sweet example of the versatility of digis! I am a huge digi fan and love their possibilities. This mama duck sure has her little ones trained right. Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx