Sunday, January 17

Lace Fairy/Shabby Chic



Hello Friends, My family have gone home after devouring a huge chocolate cake to celebrate my Birthday today, I must say, they are learning, I got some gorgeous new craft goodies for my stash. Papers, embellishments, pearls, flowers, and lots more.

I made this card earlier and just had to put the finishing touches to it. Love this little bug fairy, I won her from All that Scraps when Charisma Cardz had their blog hop, isn't she just adorable. The sentiment was a freebie I got months ago and I just can't remember who to give the credit to. If you know then please tell me and I'll amend the post.

The challenge she is entering are
1. Simon Says Challenge: this week are looking for Shabby Chic.
2. Crafty Catz Challenge: are looking for Birthday
3. Flutter by Wednesday Challenge: Open theme this week but of course you must have either a fairy butterfly or angel.
4. Charisma Cardz Challenge: Are looking for Anything new, I've used a new image, new flowers and my new Lace.
5 Crafty Creations Challenge: Are looking for Texture - at least three different textures on your projects. I have Lace, glitter & paper flowers.
Raise the Bar Challenge: Are looking for New on your projects, I've used my flowers and lace for the first time.

Thank you so much for visiting - I hope you have had a nice time and that you will come back to see me again soon.

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: K&Co Bailey
Image: June Bug with wings from All that scraps

Medium: Promarkers & glamour dust for wings Plaid chalks for distressing.
Nesties: small oval & labels 1 for sentiment
Sentiment: freebie (unknown)
Flowers: Wild Orchard Crafts
Lace: local haberdashery store
Pearls: stash


25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzi this is stunning! i love the colours and the beautiful paper and the lace behind the image is so pretty
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi This is beautiful i love the image and the colours, Happy Birthday hun hope you've had a fab day! well you must have if you had chocolate cake and crafting goodies lol. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Susie, I love the colours and I love the image, great colouring too.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi fab card love it!Congratulations on your DT positions ,said they come in 3's.Most importantly.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY......Have great day enjoy and hope you get some wonderful things you so deserve it !
    love n hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card! Beautiful the colours and the flowers!Cute the image! I love it!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

    Hugs, Tímea

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Suzi!! i LOVE that image... and you've done a great job putting this together! Thank you for playing with us at Flutter by! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Suzie,stunning!!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! A very sweet faerie and I love the pretty lace trim! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Susie just stunning

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, she is a cutie...what a lucky win!!! Thanks for playing the Flutter By Wednesday challenge with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well first let me say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Your creation is adorable ... love that lace backing on your fairy ... perfect!!! Thanks for joining us at Raise The Bar! We do hope you'll come back again next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining us on Crafty Creations with your beautiful work! I hope to see you back next time! :)

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous card, so pretty! Thank you for the birthday wishes, hope you had a lovely day too (I had a huge choccie cake too, yum!) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the lace! So pretty!!Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. very pretty card, love your papers x carol....craftycatz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Suzi

    Happy Birthday!! Well done on your DT with OSCC that must be soooo exciting! Love your fairy card, my daughter would love this!

    Thanks for your lovely comments on my easel card, I really do appreciate them ;-)

    Sarah x (Sahara007 in Trimmie land)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Suzi,

    This is really beautiful, i love the papers and embellishments you've used, and your colouring is gorgeous, so delicate. Such a pretty card :)

    Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar

    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. your card is so sweet, thanks for joining us
    on crafty creations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations - lovely card - great textures! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooh the lace is just wonderful! Thank you for joining us with your second card, you are doing a spectacular job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card, I especially love the lace, thank you fpr visiting my blog, off now to look at the rest of your blog.
    Jose x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx