Saturday, January 9

Love + 9 challenges



Hello Friends, I didn't do any crafting yesterday as I woke up with the Mother of all head colds, I have ended up with a nose like Rudolph and am now on my second box of tissues. It's takend me all of 6 hours to finish this card for the nine challenges. I've managed to visit a few blogs along the way to say high and leave some comments but as soon as I've uploaded this I am back on the sofa with my tartan throw and a hot toddy (Hubby's recipe !! including the wee tot of whisky) I hope you are all fairing better than me in this dreadful weather.

Here are the challenges my little card is entering.

1. Moving along with the times Challenge: This week their is lovely sketch to follow with the theme of Love.
2. Cute Daisy May Challenge: The image I've used came from winning the challenge over the festive period and it is ideal for the theme this week of Love.
3. Creative Inspirations Challenge: This week the theme is Anniversary.
4. Charisma Cardz Challenge: What a wonderful colour scheme they have for the challenge this week, its, Brown/Pink/Cream/Toffee.
5. Our Creative Corner Challenge: Would like to see 3d effect on your projects, layering etc.
6. Saturday Spotlight Challenge: Have a theme of Love without Hearts.
7. Paperplay Challenge: The theme this week is Precious Metal, I've used metal on my charm, a chain with 2 metal charms and a glass bead (put together from an old bracelet)
8. Creative Card Crew Challenge: Would like to see some distressing on the project. I've distressed the edges of the image and sentiment and then chalked them to co-ordinate with the papers.
9. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: I looking for All New, this can be either a new baby, new job or new stash. I've used my Daisy May image for the first time and pink rope pearls
which are new.

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you come back and see me soon.

Suzi xx


Recipe:
DP D&D picnic patch MME wild asparagus DCWV brown card
Image: Cute Daisy May Digital.
Medium: ProMarkers Inc & Co chalks
Sentiment: Computer
Flowers, brad, charm, rope pearls from stash.

25 comments:

  1. Ohhh this card is soooooo adorable! great job Suzi! I also see that you love candies, do you want to join mine?

    hugs,

    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww ... this is SO adorable!! Great job of coloring this sweet, sweet image and love the idea of added charms! Well done! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight! Hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the image and charms you have used. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9 challenges?????? on top of being sick????? boy you are gooooooooooooooodddddddddd! and the card is gorgeous to boot!

    sure hope you get over that cold quickly!

    big hugs (and smiles) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Suzi The card is well beautifully made and coloured I am all frazzled out challenge wise ypou have done brill

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card - fab image and colours - like the beads dangling - lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'd never know you weren't feeling up to scratch when you made this Suzi, it's just lovely (one of my absolute fav images too) and thank you for sharing it with us at CDM.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Suzi, Get Well Soon. I love the card it looks great. WEll Done on mnaging so many challenges with it. Thanks for joining in withus on MAWTT this week. HAzelxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Suzi and love the colours, thank you for joining us over at CDM this week.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Card Suzi, love the digital image, must visit your shop....when Brian gets paid off course...roll on the 20th..LOL, many thanks for joining us at CDM this week. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a stunner Suzi loving that image and your colours are so beautiful sorry to hear you are not well but I am sure you will soon recover with having that hot toddy. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at CDM

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!! Love the image and the lovely pearls down the side. Thanks for sharing it at Saturday Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card, Suzi. Love the image and the layout and the soft colours.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Suzi love it
    Come over to the DCD blog and email Vikki coz you won the prize for the snowflake chalenge
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done on so many challenges and thanks for joining in with our sketch at MAWTT this week. This is a lovely anniversary card, great image and I love your flower.

    Nicki :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, Suzie! Your card is beautiful. You are a master crafter even when you are under the weather! Hope you can get some rest and will be feeling better soon! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the OCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, beautiful !!!! I love this image and what you do with her.

    Thanks for joining us at CDM

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH my goodness!! This is just gorgeous!! I really love what you have done with this challenge!! That image is sooo sweet and love it certainly represented here!! Thanks for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi suzi,really gorgeous card and a beautiful image:)

    thanks for joining us at MAWTT:)

    hope you feel better soon:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope you are feeling better soon!! I love your card, the image is darling and the papers are yummy!!! Thanks for including Creative Inspirations in the mix this week!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you are feeling better!! This card is so sweet!! I just love your image!! So perfect for the Sat. Spotlight! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card has such an innocent adorable sweetness to it! Just wonderful! Love the lovable image. Great dots and stripes together. The pearls along the side are a terrific touch! What a wonderful anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous!
    thank you for playing along with Sat. Spotlight and Cute Daisy May!
    blessings, maria

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww such a cute card. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at MAWTT xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx