Saturday, January 23

One Stop Craft Challenge 64 - LOVE & KISSES



Good Morning everyone, hope your weekend has gotten off to a great start. This is my DT card for this weeks challenge over at One Stop Crafts. The theme this week is Love & Kisses. I've gone with a vintage distressed look this week. I just love these papers from K&co and used an old favourite penny black stamp image of hedgehogs kissing. We had a tremendous turn out last week for our Fancy Edges or Corner challenge and it was a pleasure to visit all your lovely projects. There are an awful lot of talented crafters out there.

Do pop over and join us again this week and browse the other DT's creations, you won't be disappointed. You can also find out what prize is up for grabs to the lucky winner.

I'm off to a craft demo shortly and I dare say something will catch my eye, they are demoing a huge new range that's just come out in January called Pepper, I had a sneak preview and it looks delicious. I'll let you know if anything catches my eye.

Thanks for visiting me and I do hope you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see me soon.

Suzi xx

My kissing hedgehogs are being entered into the following challenges:

1. Quixotic Challenge: this week are looking for you to ink up an old stamp.
2. Crafty Catz Challenge: are looking for Love in your projects this week.
3. Raise the Bar Challenge: Are looking for The Gift that keeps on Giving (great title) use something that someone has given you as a gift or RAK etc. I used fibres, Glitz frosting gems and Glitz velvet stick on heart ribbon which I received as a gift from my son for my birthday last week. I was delighted to win their Debut challenge last week, So look out for me being a Guest Bar Tender soon. (I make a mean cocktail)
4. Creative Card Crew Challenge: Theme this week is Punch it. use a punch on your project.
5. Simon Says Challenge: Once again they are looking for you to use your punches on your project.
Recipe:
DP: K&Co bailey - Brown Kraft card
Image: Penny Black
Medium: Promarkers chalks from Plaid for distressing.
Roses on image: orchard crafts
Fibres: craft works
Ribbon & gems: Glitz
MS border punch lace doily
Tags: CarlaCraft punch
Sentiment: CC signature range.
Brad & slide papermania.



15 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi this card is beautiful! love those papers too they are gorgeous - loving the layout and embellies
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww! awwww! too cute! really a fabulous card. i love everything about it!

    have fun at your craft demo!

    hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya... beautiful card love your added flowers thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so adorable Suzi and I love the vintage spin you've put on it! Great job!! Thanks for joining us once again at Raise The Bar and congrats on winning! We look forward to "sharing the bar tender duties" with you, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Craftycatz for this week's challenge,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these hedgehogs and you did such a great job on the card! Great use of all your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi this is so beautiful! I have no idea how to do vintage, you did an amazing job with the hedgehogs and the wonderful colors. And wow to that amazing son of yours who gifts you embellishments!!! Congrats on your win, thank you for joining us and supporting us at RTB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love this card, the image is lovely and the vintage look you've given it looks ace,and the flowers finish it off beautifully xx
    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute hun love the vintage feel to it too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi, how elegant your card is! I love gorgeous trim and roses. And the kissing hedgehogs are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card, love the colour you used!

    hope you are having a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card, Suzie!!!
    That image is wonderful!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card just love it Suzi!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card...great dp. Thanks for joining in the fun at Raise the Bar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is AWESOME!!!! I love your colouring!!! And those little tags are adorable!!!! LOVE IT!!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!
    Chris & the DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx