Saturday, January 30

One Stop Craft - Dt Project + Challenges




Good Morning Everyone, Hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far. Over at One Stop Craft the lovely Nikki has chosen the theme for this weeks challenge, which is Make it Personal.
It could be a name, age, wedding date, a gift. In fact anything that can be personalised.

I have a dear friend who adores flowers and fairy's so I've made this with her in mind. I'm sure she will appreciate it. I used the same image, just re sized it for the little picture frame, that way she will always have it. I'm really quite pleased with how it turned out.

I had lots of fun last week visiting all you lovely creative crafters. Your cards and projects were fantastic yet again. I must say I've come away with a lot of fab ideas from my visits, so do pop over and take a peek at the other DT members creation, they are outstandingly beautiful, you can also check out the prize up for grabs.

Thank you for visiting and I do hope you will come back and see me soon.

Hugs Suzi xx

I'm also entering my gift & card in the following challenges.

1. Cupcake Craft Challenge: Matching set
2. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge: Freestyle (Anything Goes)
3. Quixotic Challenge: Flutterby - would like to see Butterfly's
4. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Blooming Gorgeous, lots of flowers, either on your paper or a stamp, image etc.
5. Flutter by Wednesday Challenge: An open theme - must have fairy,butterfly or Angel
6.Fab N Funky Challenge: A digital Image or Sentiment.

Recipe:
DP: Sassafras Serendipity "Hog Heaven" coredinations for mounting.
Image: Prairie Fairy
Mediums: Promarkers & Glamour dust
Nestie's square scallop & labels 1
Leaves: Sizzix die
Small butterfly punch
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Beads: stash
Sentiment: Digital


12 comments:

  1. WOW your frames are adorable. Many thanks for joining in with "Fab 'n' Funky" challenges and we look forward to seeing you again.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, such a beautiful piece! i love the colours and fab papers and th cute image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Suzi. The bead work is exquisite. I love the fairy and the gorgeous roses. A great colour combo too. Your friend will be so pleased with this.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work, perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful matching set for this weeks challenge at Cupcake...great choice of colours and embellies too...thanks for playing along with us this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful matching set. The image is so cute and your colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, how very gorgeous your card is! Your friend will be so delighted to get this treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card, love your flowers, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Quixotic Challenges.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful set, and such a lovely job you did! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx