Friday, January 29

Raise the Bar - Gdt Card + challenges



I was absolutely delighted to have won the Debut challenge over at Joni's Raise The Bar - and to be given the opportunity to Tend the Bar this week and design a card for Challenge 3 which has the great name of THE OLDER THE BETTER: The idea is to use some of your old stash that has been hidden for ages in a cupboard or drawer somewhere. The only thing newish on my card is the Sugar Nellie stamp and the lace. The papers were bought for last years Valentine cards, the ribbon has been in my scrap ribbon box for I don't know how long. The rose again is way last year and the buttons, I can't even remember buying them.

Do pop over and join in the fun there is a wonderful design team with some gorgeous eye candy to inspire you.

Thanks so much for visiting, I hope you had a nice stay and that you'll come back to visit me again soon.

Suzi xx

The other challenges I'm entering are:

1. Sketch Saturday Challenge: I've followed the wonderful Sketch this week
2. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: are looking for Buttons, bows, ribbons and Lace. I have them all on my card.
3. Crafty Cardmakers Challenge: are looking for Hearts and Romance.
4. A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge: are having a Freestyle week so anything goes.

Recipe:
DP Papermania pastel shapes
Image: Sugar Nellie (Maggie dress up)
Medium: promarkers
CB embossing folders, Swiss dots & Divine swirls

Papermania large square punch for edged corners.
Lace: local haberdashery store
Ribbon Buttons Rose: Stash
Sentiment: Scrappy Cat playful serif alphabet.
Other: Emery board to distress mounting card.

13 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, adorable image. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for posting my sale Suzi!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzie and love the design and detail, the colours are beautiful.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really gorjus love the image beautiful detail too thanks for joining us at incy this week love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo this is beautiful, wonderful papers, embellies and colouring, in fact wonderful everything :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so sweet Suzi!! I just love that image and it's colored beautifully!

    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh suzi! this is gorgeous. that image is adorable and i just love the colors & that lace. and woooo hoooo on your win!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is so pretty, well done, love the lace so so much, thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi,

    Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy.

    Absolutely gorgeous card, love the design and colours.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowsers fab card thanks for joining incy wincy this week

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi What a Beautiful Card love all those pinks and it's help make more room for more stash :)
    Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty, I love the distressing and paper's. that image is my fav at the minute, I only got it a few week's back, she's just gorgeous...
    Thank's for joining us at Crafty cardmaker's
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, love the distressing. Who knows what stash we have bought and forgotten, lol
    Jack (Crafty Cardmakers)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx