Thursday, January 7

School Days

Hello Friends, I made this card for my eldest Grandson who asked for a card for his new Teacher - so it fell in with a challenge over at Die Cut Dreams Challenge which this week is BACK TO SCHOOL, he hasn't actually gone back yet, the snow is still to deep and the school is scheduled to reopen on Monday. I'm sure his new Teacher will love it. The card also falls into the theme for the Cards for Men Challenge , which has the theme of NEW this month. New job, home etc.

I might be back later with another card, still stuck in because of the weather, so I am making the most of it and spending a considerable amount of time in my craft room.

Thanks for visiting I do hope you'll come back and see me again soon

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP DCWV words DCWV pocket full of roses

Image: Digital Delights
Medium: ProMarkers
Embellishments: Poundland.

8 comments:

  1. oh this is adorable what a great idea!

    hugs Lexi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzi, I love that cheeky image, and your papers are gorgeous, its so beautifully coloured as well. Thank you so much for joining us as the Cards for Men Challenge, and good luck. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww great card Suzi, I love the image it's so cute, and the backing paper is perfect. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suzi - fab image ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi what a fun card perfect for a little one just starting school it great
    Thanks for joining in the DCD Challenge this week keep warm
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image, perfect backing paper. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi - what a great card - perfect paper to go with such a cute image. ;)
    Thanks for joining in with The crafty pad challenge. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Suzi, love the little images hes cute! great papers and embellies. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
    love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx