Friday, January 22

Spring 's coming (eventually)



Hello Everyone, I hope you are all well and looking forward to having a nice weekend. I'm off to a craft show tomorrow at my local craft store. They are doing a demo on Trimcrafts new release of Pepper, oh he is so cute and the papers are delicious, can't wait to see what they've got in store for us.

It was so lovely to make a card with such bright cheery colours and it was made for a few challenges this week, they are listed below. I've used another of my winning images from Charisma blog hop she is called Heidi and she came from Scrap it All. Isn't she cute.

The challenges are:

1. Tellens Place Challenge: sadly due to pressure I missed last weeks but I'm back on board again and just love Terry's challenges. This week there is a sketch to follow.

2. Sophisticats Challenge: The same thing again, I've missed a couple of challenges but thoroughly enjoy joining in when I can (life permitting) this weeks challenge is Spring.
3. Charisma Cardz Challenge: Are looking for Fruity Colours, my primary colours here are strawberry, peach, and apple green.
4. Passion for ProMarkers Challenge: This week it's any colour with the theme of Girls, Girls, Girls. I think this is a very girly card.
5. Papertake Weekly Challenge: This week are looking for Pretty Pink. I hope there is enough pink in my card to qualify.

Thank you all so much for visiting, I hope you've enjoyed your stay and that you will come back and see me again very soon.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: PM flowery - Goldline craft card for mounting
Image: Heidi among the flowers (Scrap it all)
Medium: Promarkers & glamour dust for the wings.
Sizzix die (leaf & daisy stem)
Flowers Stash
Sentiment : Stash.

16 comments:

  1. Suzi, I love your card... It is so adorable! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tellen's Place. Glad your back!

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi lovely detail and colouring is gorgeous, just love the spring papers.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzi this is super scrummy, love the cutie image and the fabulous layout. Great papers too!
    I sent your parcel off so you should get it in the morning!
    thanks for joining in with Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, just found you through Tracey's Lalkygirl, your Blog is Beautiful Susie Oh' I'm Sarah,(winnie on Trimcraft) this card and image is Gorgeous love the image and great colours too
    hope you are well,and will drop by soon, Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, what a fresh looking card. The image is so pretty and the layout is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi, this is fantastic. Thanks for playing along at PFP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! It really makes me want spring now!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! Love the cute CC image, the great colors... the flowers... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh suzi! this is fabulous. i love the whole color combo here and your coloring is wonderful. i just love the color of her hair too!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi, I love this image, I was given it in a gift, and just loved using it. great Spring Card, many thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Suzi. Love the image you've and all the fabulous details also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute card
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi, what a beautiful card, so full of spring and beautiful colors! I love how you colored your image. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us again at Tellen's Place! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab image and lovely fruity colours.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx