Sunday, January 24

Sweetest Fairy + Challenges



Hi Everyone, Thought I'd pop this gorgeous Fairy on before I get ready for work tonight. I bought her just a few days ago and couldn't wait to colour her up. Isn't she just adorable. I've made this card for a dear friend but also used lots of elements from different challenge blogs this week, so without further delay these are the challenges she is entering.

1. Prairie Fairy Friday Challenge: This week there is an open theme, so long as you use a Prairie Fairy Image.
2. Flutterby Wednesday Challenge: This week it's embossing, and of course a fairy, angel or butterfly must be included. I've embossed the green mount card with CB Allegro embossing folder.
3. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: are looking for Fairy Fantastic.
4. Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge: has an inspirational picture with some beautiful colours, I've interpreted them as Plum green white/cream
5. Paperplay Challenge: are looking for some Handwriting on your project. I've handwritten the sentiment inside my heart photo frame.
6. Allsorts Challenge: Are looking for Hearts & Flowers. Both are on my card.
7. La la Land Crafts Challenge: Are looking for Fancy Folds, I chose an easel card.

That's all from me for today. Once this is posted I will be on my way to work. Hope you all have a lovely evening and I'll see you tomorrow.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: PM Simply elegant coredinations for mounting
Image: Fairy digi from Prairie Fairy
Medium: Promarkers & glamour dust for wings
CB embossing folder Allegro
Spellbinders doodle parts for flourishes
Nesties: Rectangular large deckled mega
Heart photo frame: poundland (6 in a pack for £1.00) Bargain!!!
Ribbon: stash
Pearls. Prima
Flower: orchard crafts.
Sentiment: Hand Written.

21 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us on CCT :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Suzi! The colors are so beautiful Thanks for joining in this week!

    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Beauty Suzi Love her Have a good time..if you can at work!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzie

    Lovely easel card and such a sweey fairy - with lovely glittered wings, just as any fairy should be.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is sooooo my favorite image ever. this is beautiful!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How darling! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is gorgeous I just love how you have coloured that fairy so soft and delicate I adore the colours and your design especially that added heart I have so enjoyed looking at this creation and thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Prairie Fairy Fridays
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little faerie and such pretty coloring! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! I really love the heart embellishment!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Suzi lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous.
    Thank you for playing alone with us at Prairie Fairy Friday.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, love the glittery goodness. Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi, Beautiful card! Love the sweet fairy image.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing card!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet fairy! Love the sparkle on her wings. Thanks for playing at FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for joining Fairy Fridays, isn't this image adorable, and such a beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!
    Hugs!!
    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Suzi, lovely little card! Cute image and lovely papers. The ribbon is gorgeous - as is the sentiment frame. A great take on the photo inspiration at SCSC, thanks so much for joining us this week. I hope we see you again real soon and good luck in the draw

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx