Sunday, January 10

Vintage & Distressed Tilda




Hello Friends, I'm feeling a little better today (must be the whisky in the Toddies), my DH has been looking after me with hot drinks, he even attempted some scrambled egg for me this morning. (Say no more!!) but rubber comes to mind, hehehe!! honestly he's been a treasure.

I've managed to make this card throughout the day, I'm really loving this Vintage, Distressed look, I don't have any vintage stamps but I think Tilda looks wonderful on any card. I've also made a little pull out tag to reveal the word Love.

There are quite a few challenges that she will fit into so without further ado here they are.

1. Passion for Promarkers Challenge: A beautiful sketch with any choice of promarker colours and the theme of Love
2. Simon Says Challenge: This weeks theme was Hot Chocolate or if you didn't have an image with this theme then a Pink/Brown combination of colours would be acceptable.
3. Creative Inspirations Challenge: Are asking us to distress our projects. I've used chalks to give a distressed feel to my card.
4. Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge: Are looking for a vintage style in your projects, I don't have a vintage image but I've tried to make the rest of the card look kinda distressed and vintage. Not sure if it worked.!!
5. Charisma Cardz Challenge: Are looking for Brown/Pink/Caramel/Cream colour scheme, this is my second entry into the challenge because I just love the colours they have chosen.
6. Flutter by Wednesday Challenge: Danni and the girls are looking for an angel, butterfly, fairy, well I've got neither but I do have Tilda and she has wings, so I'm hoping this counts, they also want to see something new on your project. I've used my new metal brads.
7. Our Creative Corner Challenge: Are looking for 3d effect/Layering, there are loads of layers on my card and Tilda is 3d too.
8. Fab n Funky Challenge: Any occasion, any project of your choice.
9. Paperplay Challenge: Are looking for Precious Metals, I've used my new metal brads.
10. Ro
ses on Paper: This week the theme is to use your favourite medium, mine at the moment is promarkers.

Thank you so much for visiting, I do hope you enjoyed it and please come back and see me soon.

Hugs Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: K&Co Bailey, DCWV texture cards various shades
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: Promarkers & plaid blending chalks.
Nesties: labels 1
Flowers/leaves/brads/roses/pearls/ribbon from stash





28 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi, what a fab card. I love the vintage feel and the papers are gorgeous. Love the pull out message. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love Tilda!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi! So pleased your feeling better I missed you I did tho youve been doing so well getting things done I would be under cover LOL I LOVER your card The papers are def vintage and its great for Magical crafts challenge So thank you for joing in and playing along with us this week!
    Keep up these toddies and you will feel like a new woman in no time Hugs from me!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi Me again Hun, just to say thanks also for joining In precious metals over at paperplay challenges too Your a star!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i just love it. the vintage look is definitely your forte. you did it wonderfully. and an easel card too. i still haven't attempted one and i just love the look.

    stay warm & hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, and the image is such a sweet one! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, this is beautiful, i love the vintage feel and the colours are so warm. Please could you email me at vikkithescrapjunkie@yahoo.co.uk with your snail mail details sweetie so i can send out your stamps for you.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzi. Love the papers you've used and the details to. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi.
    Glad your feeling better,
    Beautiful card, the colours are beautiful and the image is so cute,
    Just love the whole card.
    Thanks for joining us at MCFC.
    Good luck.
    Hugs Angel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Suzie,
    Wow gorgeous card love everything about it!!!
    Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.
    Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card Suzi
    thanks for joining us at PfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Suzi, love all the distressing and wonderful LO of the easel card.

    Thanks for joining us at MCFC.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzi,
    Hope you are feeling better. Your card has a lovely vintage feel for it and I love the colours. Thanks for joinig us at MCFC and good luck.
    Hugs, Donna. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card Suzi. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely card
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzi, I'm glad you are feeling a bit better, I love your card and you are right Tilda looks good on any card
    Thanks for joining in at MCFC
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, so many fabulous challenges in one!! An awesome card...love the browns!! Thanks so much for playing the Flutter By Wednesday challenge with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fab card Suzi, although the image is modern the colour tones used suggest vintage, all in all a great card. thank for playing at Magical Crafts.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card. Love the distressed look. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very lovely! You can't go wrong on vintage using K&Co. paper!! Great 3-D project. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the OCC girls this week. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness! This is just as precious as can be!! I love it!! Love your coloring and image is just precious!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  23. A lovely card Suzi, thnaks for joining us at creative inspirations this week and well done getting your new dt post, I'm looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Suzi, your card is gorgeous hun, such a sweet image and beautiful tag.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Suzi, I just love your card. I love the browns and the distressing - it is really beautiful! What an awesome layout too! Good luck on your challenges - this card is way too cool! Glad you're feeling better. Look for you at the next challenge! Thanks for being so sweet with your comments - you're really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card Suzi! I really love your new metal brads. Also many thanks for your suggestions for my card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh that's lovely, Suzi - you've aced that vintage shabby look - love the faded colours.

    Thanks for joining us on Paperplay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Suzi this is absolutely gojuss !Good luck with the challenge and Congratulations and welcome aboard Creative inspirations Design Team
    hugs jude:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx