Saturday, February 27

Anya is Optimistically Pink





Good Morning, Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and that the sun is shining where you are. This is my card for
ONE STOP CRAFT CHALLENGE and this week our challenge has been set by the lovely Itzuvit and she wants you all to be...... Optimistically Pink
Pink to be the primary colour of your project.

So I've chosen Anya (shine) to portray my optimism that Summer will be here eventually. Some wonderful papers from Brenda Walton from K&Co and papermania Words, I used my Tag Curler for the first time with the little birthday wishes tag instead of a sentiment. The little flowers are actually cream satin ribbon, I cut the flowers off individually and coloured them with my Promarker pale pink and carnation pink pens. It worked a treat.
Do pop over and have a look at the gorgeous optimistically pink creations from the rest of the Design Team.

This weeks prize is a £10.00 voucher to spend at One Stop Cards Crafts where there is a fab selection of goodies to choose from.

Thank you so much for visiting me, come back and see me soon. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Hugs Suzi xx

I've taken some elements from other challenges to create this card and they are:

1. Papertake Weekly Challenge: I've used the fab Sketch
2. ABC Designs Challenge: Are looking for Birthday's this week
3. Crafty Catz Challenge: Want fancy edge and ribbon
4. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Want Ribbons this week.
5. Creative Inspirations Challenge: Are looking for Monochrome projects.

Recipe:
DP: Brenda Walton K&Co Madeline - Papermania Words -
Image: Greetings Farm Anya (Shine)
Medium: ProMarkers
Nestie deckled oblongs
Martha Steward Loop border punch
Making Memories Tag Curler
Ribbons : local haberdashery store
Gems : Stash








14 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Suzi, I love all the pink, and wow the flowers you've made with the ribbon look fab thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. Gorgeous pink card, love the ribbon and thanks for playing along with us at craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzi! This is wonderful. Love the organza and that fab metal embellishment. Beautiful flowers and latticework too.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi Gorgeous card i love the pretty papers and the fab miss anya. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo this is gorgeous sweetie, wonderful papers, image and embellies :), love it

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi
    your card is so lovely!
    I love pink and all details!
    Big hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Suzi, lovin all the pink!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - the pinks are so cheery. Sweet image and loads of lovely details. Great job on the monochromatic challenge. So happy you could have some fun with us at Creative Inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just lovely, I love your combination of patterns and papers, so fun!! thanks so much for joining in with us over at Creative Inspirations!!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a pretty pink and bright cheery card - love it. Like the little metal embellie on the ribbon.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Pretty! Lovely shades of pink, and love the flowers.. Thank-you for visiting my blog and the sweet comment..
    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Suzi, love the pinkness.
    Thanx for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx