Saturday, February 6

Apple/Chocolate/Clotted Cream !! Yummy





Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far.
It was my turn to choose the theme for this week over at One Stop Craft Challenge,
I've chosen a Colour Combo of Apple/Chocolate/Cream. Sounds yummy enough to eat.

The sponsor this week is the lovely Shelley who is giving the winner £25.00 to spend at One Stop Card Crafts. Believe me you will thoroughly enjoy the goodies that are in the shop. I wish you all good luck. Don't forget to pop over and take a look at the other DT's gorgeous creations.

I am also entering my card into the following challenges.

1. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: are looking for Spots & Dots
2. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Put your hats on
3. Ooh-la-la-Creations Challenge: Distressing this week
4. ABC Challenge: N = Something new.( my sentiment, flowers, brads all new)

Thank you for visiting , do come back and visit again soon.

Suzi xx


Recipe:

DP: MME wild asparagus
Image: Sugar Nellie
Medium: Promarkers chalks for distressing mount.
Pearls charm stash
Flowers Prima & creative craft
Brad: dovecraft.
Sentiment: Kathy Davis


8 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you Suzi - hoping you were joining to join us this week :)

    I was adding entrants who Mr Linky wouldnt let in - so it was my fault :lol:

    Very pretty indeed :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo those colors are yummy! and your card is fabulous. i love the red ribbon on her hat!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, another stunning card for us at OLL. You're welcome to join in as many times as you like during the fortnight. I hope you like our next challenge and look forward to seeing you again. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so pretty the colours are lovely and your colouring excellent
    Thank uou again for joining us at Ooh la La with not 1 but 2 entries I really hope we see you again for our next challenge
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi, this is so sweet and your coloring is beautiful. I like the layout design very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card hun love that image and great colurs too thanks for joining us at incy this week love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi,

    Love your card. Absolutely gorgeous and love how all the colours just work together.

    Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx