Thursday, February 25

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 39 - Ribbon & Glitter


Good Morning fellow Bloggers, It's that time of the week for another Challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. This weeks theme is a nice easy one, use Ribbon and Glitter on your project.

We are being sponsored this week by Angela from Toucan Scraps she has some superb kits in her store. I've used some of Angela's gorgeous DP for my card.

I made this for a friend who is quite unwell at the moment so I didn't want to smother it in glitter, the ribbon has lovely glittered gold thread running through it with sweet little seed pearls. I've used a Freebie image from Fred she Said that I got months ago and coloured it with my ProMarkers. My MS new border punch and some Nesti's. It's quite a simple card but I like it, and I'm sure my friend will too.

Thank you so much for visiting me, do pop over and take a look at the other lovely projects from my friends on the Dt. Hugs Suzi xx

Challenges I'm entering:

1. The Pink Elephant Challenge: I followed the lovely sketch but turned it on its side.
2. Pile It On Challenge: This week are looking for a Get Well Soon Project.
3. Creative Card Crew Challenge: Are also looking for a Get Well Soon Project.
4. Tellen's Place Challenge: Have a theme of Anything Goes. There is also a free image from the lovely Terry, so do pop over say hello and tell her Suzi sent you.








15 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card. thank you for using my papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful. not a fan of yellow but i sure like what you've done with it! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. suzi,
    you added the link to the TOP 3 scoops post and not to Mr. Linky... just wanted to let you know.

    love the card.

    -- dalis
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fab border punch!!! I know your friend will love this card. I hope she feels better soon. Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card suzi,love the colours and the yellow looks fab,you could enter this card at lexis creations too hun ,the theme is anything goes ,
    happy crafting
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card Suzi and a big thank you for the lovely Birthday card Hugs Maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, what a cute card; love the image. Aren't flowers always nice to use? The colors are so cute and I just love that border punch! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice job with your card! Thanks for joining us at Tellens Place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us at Pile it on!

    Have a great weekend, Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi, I love the colors and everything else about this card. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TPE.
    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card Suzi! Thank you for joining us at Tellen's Place this week!

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at TPE!!
    Sheri
    TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card... thanks for joining us at Tellens place this week.
    xxx lynx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx