Monday, February 8

Creative Inspirations DT card + Challenges



Good Morning Friends, Sorry for the late post of my DT card, I had a hospital appointment and it took longer than I thought. Over at Creative Inspirations Challenge we are asking you to use Red and black as your colour combo and Valentine as your theme. Do pop over and take a peek at the gorgeous eye candy from my fellow DT members. Our sponsor this week is the fab
Craftie-Charlie who is giving the winner a complete set of Basic Grey Alpha stamps. More details can be seen over at Creative Inspirations.

I've used plain card for the basic layering and embossed them using CB folders Script & Swiss dots. The scalloped shape of the black background card has been made using my spectrum shape scissors. It's the first time I've ever tried to colour black hair with my promarkers and I think in hindsight I could have gone a shade darker, but hey ho it's done now.

Thanks so much for visiting and hopefully you will come back and see me real soon.

Suzi xx

Other Challenges:

1. Paperplay challenge: are looking for Love Notes
2. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Pink/Black or Red/Black colour combo
3. The Pink Elephant Challenge: Mushy Gushy Valentine
4. Fab n Funky Challenge: Embossing
5. Charisma Cardz Challenge: I Love You
6. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Love Actually
7. Pile it On Challenge: To the one you love


RECIPE:
Red & Black standard card
Image: Sugar Nellie Gorjuss girl
Medium: promarkers
CB embossing folders: script & swiss dots
Ribbon & gems stash
Heart brad - dovecraft
Sentiment: stash
Tools: scallop scissors.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi
    that`s wonderful and the colours are great!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, so many layers and fab colour combo!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh gorgeous card Suzi - very striking indeed. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful card and I love the stamp you've used, she's gorgeous. All your layering and texture is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it great colours how do you do the black hair, when I do it looks awful usually ends up in the bin,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two of A cind today suzi both with late posts lol

    Lovely card I will go enmter mine into urs now Lol

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi,,
    Absolutely love your card and the colours are so powerful..

    Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Suzi, love the colours
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. well you know i adore this hun great work love that image bless you for joining us at incy this week hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is fantastic love the layers

    Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi this is knock your socks off stunning! I love the colour combo and use o the gorjuss girl
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx