Saturday, February 6

Digital Doodling Challenge Candy




Thought I'd share this fun challenge that' happening over at Wendy's place, Digital Doodling, the link to this magazine front is on her blog. The prize is two lovely Sugar Nellie Stamps. The competition ends 15th Feb. So go and some fun with Wendy.

These are my three beautiful Grandson's The top photo is Aaron & Ross (twins!!) pretending to be Gran and Grandad by dressing up in our jackets and hats, hehehehe they look so cute.

The second is my eldest Grandson Callum and this picture was taken when he left his primary school last year, these are the awards he received and a special letter from the Scottish Parliament for his endeavours in over coming his disabilities.

The third one is my terrible twosome again, They look like little angels, especially Aaron, with his little hands clasped as if in prayer. I just love them all to bits, and I'm pleased to share them with you.

Suzi xx (Proud Gran!!)

2 comments:

  1. Aw - no wonder you're proud of these kids Suzi... they look fantastic on these mag covers. Thank you for joining in the Digital Doodling challenge and helping to make it such fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Susie these are BRILLIANT look like my racals lol when they werte young just love the lot! I am trying to play catch up think I may hasver bitten off more that I can chew lol

    Liz xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx