Wednesday, February 10

Pepper & Friends



Hiya Friends, This is my latest stamp, it's from Dovecraft and is calleed Pepper & Friends, isn't he the cutest . There is a complete range of stamps, papers, ribbons etc. The stamps are both wood mounted and clear ones. This particular one is wood mounted.

I don't have many animal stamps and I thought he would be ideal for male of female cards. He is entering a few challenges
.

1. Papertake Weekly Challenge: I followed the great sketch this week.
2. Doodle Palace Challenge: are looking for lots of layering.
3. Allsorts Challenge: want distressing, button & bow
4. A spoon full of Sugar Challenge: Have a recipe this week of 1 pattern paper, 1 embossing, 1 ribbon, 1 bow.

Thank you for visiting - it means the world to me that you take the time to leave comments and words of encouragement on my projects. Hope you all have a lovely evening.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: Laura Ashley contemporary
Image: Dovecraft Pepper
Medium: Promarkers for image Pebbles Inc. glitter chalks for sky and grass.
Nesties, oval small & oval scalloped
CB embossing folder Divine Swirls
Flowers: Petaloo
Gems, ribbon, sentiment from stash
other tools, sandpaper for distressing.
Edging scissors for scalloped edge


12 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful. I love the image and the colours you have chosen
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzi! I'm not usually a big fan of the 'designer' themed ranges but this is really cute!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice card Suzi so sorry I have not been around just been really busy and blogger has been a pain
    Cheers Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi

    This is just gorgeous I love the sweet image and the colour combo is fab,

    thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwww! awwwww! this is just adorable! and your colors are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute card, love the little doggie!!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful I just love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this - it all co-ordinates beautifully and I especially love the addition of that blue ribbon. The colouring on the stamped image is great - really finishes it all off.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi! I love your card! The image is adorable and the papers are great! Thanks for joining us this week at Doodle Palace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi, cute card, adorable image and lovely papers, thanks for playing with us at Doole Palace, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Popped in for a look at your design - its fab! Thanks so much for joining us at Doodle Palace this week!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely job on this~! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx