Sunday, February 28

Roshell & Chickie The Crafty Pad Sketch Challenge




Good Morning All, My goodness it's Sunday already and time for another challenge over at
The Crafty Pad. We had some fab creations last week for our brown/blue/cream challenge and it was a pleasure to visit them all. You are such a talented and creative lot of crafters. I am looking forward this week to seeing what you do with our Sketch. Do pop over and have a look at the delicious examples from my fellow Dt friends. It's Amazing how we all have different creations from the same image and sketch.

The Design Team have used one of Debbie's newer creations, available in digital download and clear stamp format. I chose a new baby theme for mine and separated chickie from her Mum to decorate the inside. I'm really enjoying working with Debbie's digital images, there is so much you can do with the
m. Very versatile indeed.

We have some fab news for all our followers - a new Sponsor is coming on board and it's none other than Crafty Ribbons (date to be announced) who have a fantastic selection of ribbons to choose from including Fruit, Baby, Chocolate, polka dots. The array is amazing. Think I can feel a purchase coming on!!!! Go take a look, just click on the link. You can find them on my sidebar too

.

The prize this week is 1 weeks Gdt for a week, working with the same digital images as the other Design Team Members, or could it be a bundle of ribbons !!!!!!!! we will have to wait and see.

Well that's all from me this morning. I will be back later with a Mothers day card I've been constructing for the past few days. Hopefully it will be finished today.

Have a lovely day everyone. Hugs Suzi x
Recipe:
DP papermania colossal paper pack. (earth tones)
Duck papers: from a swap.
Image: Roshell & Chickie from The Crafty Pad (digital)
Medium: ProMarkers
MS flower punch & papermania small flower punch
Ribbon: Anita's
Nesti's Labels 1
Sentiment: computer.


2 comments:

  1. Whoooooooooooooooo Suzie thats lovely

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card. i love the spring colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx