Saturday, February 6

Roshell & Eggward, Recipe



Hi Friends, hope you are all having a lovely Sunday, This is my Dt card for this weeks challenge over at The Crafty Pad, we have a Recipe this week for you to follow and it's 3 papers, 2 hearts, 1 fancy edge. I've gone overboard a little, I have two fancy edges and 8 hearts, so long as we see at least what's specified you can of course use your creative license.

I just love this image of Roshell and Eggward, available from the Crafty Pad Stamp Designs blog, Don't forget to enter into the fantastic Candy that Debbie is offering one luck winner, 10 beautiful stamps. The details can be found over on the blog along with my fellow DT's gorgeous creations for you to see.

Thanks for visiting , I love it when you pop in and leave me a comment, it's so encouraging.

Suzi xx

Other Challenges:

1. Saturday Spotlight Challenge:
are looking for Teeny Tiny, my flowers are real tiny



Recipe:
DP: MME pretty please, spring papers
Image: Roshell & Eggward The Crafty Pad
Medium: Promarkers
Nesties oval scalloped & oval small
small heart punch by papermania
MS border punch lace doily.
tiny flowers by prima (pixie emma)
Sentiment: Computer



9 comments:

  1. oh i love it. i just love how you took those little hearts and put it around that scalloped circle! brilliant!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te he fun duckys love em Suzi!

    Liz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzie, Gorgeous card! I love the papers and fab sentiment.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Suzie! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight. Hope to see you again next week!!
    Did you know this also qualifies for the challenge over on Raise The Bar to use hearts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW!! So darn cute!! I love this Suzi!! ;) Those ducks are precious and your coloring is fabulous!! Love those tiny flowers!! Thanks for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi thanks for another fabulous DT card. It is really gorgeous and I love how you have used the hearts around Roshell and Eggward - perfect. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the teeny tiny flowers! and what a fun image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute!! What a sweet Spring creation! What a perfect take on the teeny tiny challenge with those flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Saturday Spotlight this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx