Saturday, February 20

Simon Says Blog Hop



Hello Friends, Over at Simon Says Stamps Challenge they are having a BLOG HOP in celebration of the new members of the DT. I hopped around on Weds & Thurs and I must say it was great fun, the Design Team cards are just to die for. Every one of their creations are delicious, the theme this week is a recipe of 2 papers- 3 embellishments and 1 Image.

The cherry on the cake is that there are some fantastic prizes to be won, Heidi will be drawing the winner next Thursday so you still have plenty of time to enter. Just click on the link and hey presto you are there.

I think just about everything on this card is new. I was feeling a bit yucky over the weekend and come Tuesday I was climbing the walls - I needed some fresh air and a browse - where did I go - yes you've guessed - my local craft shop!!! well they were having a sale!!! I bought this gorgeous little stamp designed by Hetty Meeuwsen. There are 4 in the collection, I'll show you the other one that I bought in the morning.

I've used two of my new Martha Stewart punches, the butterfly punch and the small flower punch, I bought them on line along with 6 others, well they were on special offer.!! My little tea roses came from Wild Orchid Crafts, and my papers are from My mind's Eye.

My large flower is handmade by me!! I am so proud of it, I bought some beautiful glittery paper flowers pre Christmas made by K&co, but they were quite expensive so I decided to try and make my own. After a few miserable attempts I got the knack of it and after folding my paper like we used to do in school many years ago it worked. I then used my scallop scissors on the ends of the paper to get the effect I wanted. I also added some stickles to give it a bit of glitz. I'm really pleased how it turned out.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, I hope you will come back and see me again soon.

Hugs Suzi xx

Challenges Entered are:

1. Simon Says Challenge:
This week the theme is a Recipe
2 papers, 3 embellishments, 1 image.
2. I love Promarkers Challenge: This week I've used there great Sketch,
but I did turn it on it's head
3. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: The theme this week is Punch It Out !!
No girls not that way!! - punches on the project please. hehe!!
4. Pile it On Challenge: Are looking for Flowers this week.

Recipe:
DP: MME pretty please
Image: Marianne Designs by Hetty Meeuwson
Medium: ProMarkers
MS butterfly & flower punches
Tea Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
Large pleated flower: handmade by me.
button: stash

14 comments:

  1. Suzi Beautiful Card and Fab handmade flower too
    you should be proud of it :)
    Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, Lovely card and I love your flower. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers and we hope to see you again soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!Thanks for Piling It On!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzie! Oh I am soooo loving your pretty flower!!!! It's so original! Pretty papers too! Love it!
    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Hop and Good Luck on all the wonderful prizes!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at PIO. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Suzi!
    I love the beautiful paper, the sweet butterflies and flowers.
    Lots of hugs
    Swantje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, the sketch works well on its head! The handmade flower is one of the best I have seen, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I love that flower. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!!!! I love the cute image she is super cute! And the papers and handmade flower are fabulous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute card, love it :), Wonderful papers,image and embellies, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over at Simon Says Challenge, Good Luck :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Suzi, that flower is brilliant! The papers are lovely (I've got them too) and such a sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beatifully made Suzi Thanks for joining Incy Wincy this week

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it, so bright and cheerful, really looking forward to spring after seeing all this weeks beautiful cards.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Beautiful the handmade flowers! Love the papers, the colours and the image!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

    Hugs, Tímea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx