Sunday, February 14

Teddies do Piano - New Release



Good Morning All, Hope you are all having a lovely relaxing Sunday. I'm not great today, woke up with sniffles and sneezes and a headache and thought not again!!! I've had a couple of colds this winter, maybe that little bug is falling asleep and then waking up refreshed and thinking, okay lets hit her again.!!!! Oh how I hate Winter.

Today's challenge over at The Crafty Pad is to follow the sketch drawn up by the lovely Debbie. I've used one of Debbie's new stamps called Teddies do Piano, which is available in digital form and polymer, it comes with a separate sentiment which says,
"When you smile your Heart Sings"

Do pop over and see the lovely creations of my fellow DT members, they are scrumptious.

Don't forget that Debbie has a fantastic Candy up for offer just now (10 clear stamps) and this new release is included. It's open for entry until the 22nd February, just click on the link
HERE for more details.

Hugs Suzi xx

I am entering my card into Digital Tuesday Challenge: the theme this week is Animals.



Recipe:
DP: Papermania simply elegant - core'dinations for mounting
Image: Teddies do Piano - The Crafty Pad
Medium: ProMarkers
Nesties: square scalloped
CB embossing folder Alergro
Buttons- stash
Sentiment: computer


10 comments:

  1. oh suzi! i sure hope you will fell better as the day & week goes on!!

    what a super fabulous card. that image is adorable. i love how u did the inside too. absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi thank you for such a beautiful DT card. I adore the embossed background and you have coloured the image perfectly. :) :)

    Hope you are feeling better real soon. :)
    Take care
    xxDebbiexx The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card. Love the image. The colors are pefect too and I love how you decorated the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. superb card suzi,great colours and love that image
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry to hear you're not well, hope you feel better soon!

    adorably gorgeous card Suzi...it can be both right...adorable image and your gorgeous work!!
    take care hun
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this Suzi! What a sweet image and your color combo is gorgeous! Fantastic inside too!

    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable teddy bear card! The image is fantastic. I really like your design! Beautiful work
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab in those colours Suzi - its a beautiful image and I love what you have created with it! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love the papers you've used, go really well with the image. The inside is lovely too.

    Love, Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card inside and out Susie yer I am still alive ..just lolfeeling a bit like you right off colour and thin a bit of S.A,D tobu I am sur we will pick ourselves up again be back right soon Susie dont want to miss a tick lol

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx