This is a first for me, REAL STITCHING!!! my hubby heard me talking to my daughter about the possibility of me buying a small sewing machine and hey presto it arrived a few days later. He is such a sweetheart. So after a little practice here is the result. It's not great, but with more practice I'm sure to get better. This is my Dt card for this weeks challenge over at
Creative Inspirations. The theme is THANK YOU, it can be anything you want, a card, wall hanging, decorated box, gift etc. so long as the thank you theme is present.
We are being sponsored this week by Stitchy Stamps from Digital Ink Co. The winner will choose any 3 of there gorgeous Digital Images.
Do pop over and see the wonderful varied creations from the other DT Memebrs, I've used elements from various challenge blogs to create my card, the challenges are:
1. ABC Challenge: 1 paper
2. I love ProMarkers Challenge: I followed the gorgeous Sketch this week.
3. One Stitch at a Time Challenge: are making their Debut on the challenge scene and would like to see stitching on your project. Do pop over and have a peep, it's a lovely blog.
4. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: would like some metal on your project.
5. Stamp Something Challenge: would like to see some Springtime
( I think we would all like to see that)
6.Crafty Creations Challenge: Would like some Stitching.
7. A Spoon full of Sugar: Would like some springtime.
8. Allsorts Challenge: Would like to see a Tag/Ticket on your project.
9. Passion for ProMarkers Challenge: Buttons & Bows please
10. Cute Daisy May Challenge: Are looking for Flowers this week
That's all for now - I love you visiting me - and hope you all come back to see me soon.
Hugs Suzi xx
DP: MME Pretty Please - core'dinations card stock
Image: Hetty Meeuwsen Marianne designs
Medium: promarkers & paper pierced the jacket
Nesties: deckled mega rectangle
MS border punch loops & flower punch & butterfly punch
Ribbon, pearls, buttons & charm - Stash