Monday, February 22

Thank You Creative Inspirations + Challenges




This is a first for me, REAL STITCHING!!! my hubby heard me talking to my daughter about the possibility of me buying a small sewing machine and hey presto it arrived a few days later. He is such a sweetheart. So after a little practice here is the result. It's not great, but with more practice I'm sure to get better. This is my Dt card for this weeks challenge over at
Creative Inspirations. The theme is THANK YOU, it can be anything you want, a card, wall hanging, decorated box, gift etc. so long as the thank you theme is present.

We are being sponsored this week by Stitchy Stamps from Digital Ink Co. The winner will choose any 3 of there gorgeous Digital Images.

Do pop over and see the wonderful varied creations from the other DT Memebrs, I've used elements from various challenge blogs to create my card, the challenges are:

1. ABC Challenge: 1 paper
2. I love ProMarkers Challenge: I followed the gorgeous Sketch this week.
3. One Stitch at a Time Challenge: are making their Debut on the challenge scene and would like to see stitching on your project. Do pop over and have a peep, it's a lovely blog.
4. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: would like some metal on your project.
5. Stamp Something Challenge: would like to see some Springtime
( I think we would all like to see that)
6.Crafty Creations Challenge: Would like some Stitching.
7. A Spoon full of Sugar: Would like some springtime.
8. Allsorts Challenge: Would like to see a Tag/Ticket on your project.
9. Passion for ProMarkers Challenge: Buttons & Bows please
10. Cute Daisy May Challenge: Are looking for Flowers this week


That's all for now - I love you visiting me - and hope you all come back to see me soon.

Hugs Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: MME Pretty Please - core'dinations card stock
Image: Hetty Meeuwsen Marianne designs
Medium: promarkers & paper pierced the jacket
Nesties: deckled mega rectangle
MS border punch loops & flower punch & butterfly punch
Ribbon, pearls, buttons & charm - Stash
Sentiment: digital,
Ticket: digital

31 comments:

  1. Oh Suzi, how wonderful this card is...THANK YOU for entering in our new challenge blog again...your cards are fantastic...Good Luck hun!!!
    hugz
    stitchy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, I love this card - it is positively divine - the patterned paper and the paper piecing - you are AWESOME! I keep saying I will stitch but I need a smaller machine too. Awesome job on the card. I left something for you on my blog. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzi Great stitching!!!! I have a small machine too but can't thread it right LOL Tutorial maybe? Great card lovely colours too
    Thanks for joining us over at one stitch at a time

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi

    Lucky you to gain a sewing machine - I can tell you are going to have great fun with it.

    Your stitching on this card is lovely as are your paper choices, image and the gorgeous flower.

    So much to like here. Love it!

    Thank you for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a beautiful spring card, with flower.

    thanks for joining us at CDM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Suzi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice Suzi, I love easel cards, thanks for joining us again at I ♥ Promarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops sorry Suzi, I also meant to add, you stitching is great too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the elements to this, the paper is gorgeous and the image cute, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Suzi fab colours

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card Suzi, really like the paper-piecing
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a pretty card!!I love the paper pieced jacekt on her!! thank you for joining us at CDM this week
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh lucky you hun - what a hubby!! Great card hun and the stitching looks fine to me. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and I hope to see you back for our next challenge that launches on Sunday.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh this is stunning fab coluring and amazing detail bless you for joining us over at OSAAT hope to see you again soon hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi this is adorable I love this image thanks for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzi, what a bright and cheerful card, just perfect for this horrible weather we are having! Great image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great stitching and a great easel card!! Love it. Fab springy colours and the paper piercing looks wonderful! Great card!
    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Suzi, your stitching looks good to me hun,it's a lovely card and a fantastic image, thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope to see you next time, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous card. The colours are so fresh and spring-like. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Suzi :-) I love this image and the papers and embellies are fab ! :-) everything is just beautiful,,, brill sewing too :-)

    thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Its gorgeous Suzi, I love the colours
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card Suzi, thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope to see you back again next soon
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi suzi,i love this vibrant pretty card,fab colouring and perfect embellies.
    happy crafting
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card, i think these easel cards are so nice, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a truly dh you have -- you are going to have so much fun with your new "toy" -- this is a great thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Suzi
    beautiful inside and out and woohoo a sewing machine bless him.
    Love mine and if the stitching goes wonky tonky i tell people it`s the shabby rustic look,lol.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable image and such happy colours. I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow awesome card. Thanks for sharing you great card with us at OSAAT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely colourful card Suzi. Love your image. Thank you for joining OSAAT's First Challenge! Hope to see you next time too!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely

    Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx